BY BAREMINERALS #38 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Nicole K.
Review for: Bareminerals Eyecolor Cashmere 0.57 g/0.57 g/0.02 oz more...
I really do not like the bare minerals lose eye shadow powders. I find them messy and difficult to use. The colors are nice and saturated but I just cannot seem to control the amount on my brush and I spill them, so not my favorite.
Julie N.
denison, TX
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Phoebe .57g more...
Perfect pigment ( goes on a little lighter than expected ) once you start blended- you can build many shades . It's a loose pigment , pro tip- start eyeshadow before applying concealer etc.. it will fall . I like the color and would recommend.  bareMinerals Eyecolor
Mrs Gwendolyn J.
Review for: i.d. BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Vanilla Sugar - Bare Escentuals - Eye Color - Eye Shadow - 0.57g/0.02oz more...
When I first purchased this item , I couldn't wait to try it out. Hoeever after wearing it for only two hours , I noticed it started to fade. I will not purchase it again .
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
I have always loved bareminerals loose products. They can get messy but the outcome is perfect. They can cost a bit much if you're used to drugstore pallets but the colors and finish are worth it.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Review for: Bare Minerals Eyecolor more...
I have so many of these shadows that I can’t even keep track of them all. The pigment of these is great. They can be a little messy though. Look good dry or when used wet.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
I love the pigment, how blend-able they are as well as how easily they can be used both wet & dry. However I would not recommend them for a beginner. I find the packaging can cause a mess very easily & there are a lot better products on the market for beginners. Advance user this is a serious underrated option.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Bare minerals shadows are for sure some of my most used shadows and have them displayed. Highly pigmented and blendable. Long lasting too. bareMinerals Eyecolor
Jennifer S.
Bedford, NH
Review for: Bare Minerals Eyecolor more...
I like these eyeshadows and have multiple shades. The downside is that I have a tendency to drop them and lose half of a container. They have pretty good pigment payout and generally stay put and don’t crease. Nice when you want to bring 1 or 2 colors when traveling and don’t want to bring a large palette.
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is great and I really enjoy it. This is a loose powder eyeshadow that is very sparkly. The only reason I did not give it 4 Stars was because I personally have trouble applying loose powders to my eyes other than that it’s great. Overall I would totally buy this again!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
These eyeshadows are very pigmented amd easy to blend. They come in a variety of shades and the ones i have are a grey lavender and a tauoey beige. The one downside is that i am not terribly into loose eyeshadows as they are just not as convenient to use, but these are not bad sgadows by any means.
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?