BY BAREMINERALS #78 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tina K.
Peoria, AZ
I like the bareminerals brand as it doesn't feel heavy or thick. You can put it on and go and it doesn't feel like a mask. The color is long lasting and they have nice colors that complement my blue/green hazel eyes. Comes off easy when you want it to. Long lasting color. I would recommend to others.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love this color and it has an almost iridescence to it. This really brightens the eyes and it's very shimmery, not glittery. You could also use this as a highlight of you want, especially for the inner corner. If you apply this over a nude colored eyeshadow stick or something it really pops!!
Maylani M.
I love this eyeshadow! I use it just below the brow and on the inside corner of my eyes closer to my nose. It makes any color pop and is so nuetral looking on your skin that it blends well with just about any color! It's one of my go-to everyday shadows! I can't imagine my face without it!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I love their eye shadows! My only issue is that it's loose powder - so it can be a little messy to apply. It just takes some getting used to. But the pigment is great. I have it in "Bare Skin" which is a nice medium pink taupe. I have greenish/hazel eyes so it really helps make them pop.
christine k.
I purchased the eyeshadow as a first time customer and was very pleased. The color is vibrant with some sparkle too! The color lasted all day and went on very smoothly! It's small enough to throw in your purse for on the go times. I would buy it again for sure as it's a quality product.
Stefanie H.
Austin, TX
I have so many of these and I love them all! Honestly, these are my most favorite shadows! I love the pigmentation. Sometimes they can be a bit hard to blend out, but I've learned to use a light hand on the darker colors and apply them carefully. Another must have for my makeup bag.
Reanna K.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I don't feel that it stays on very well and I think it's a but overpriced. The color is nice, but you have to keep putting it on throughout the day to keep it on. I'd rather have an eyeshadow that I can put on once and it stays for the entire day.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I only gave the score stars today because I seem to always have problems with the dropping down below my eyes. I know I should probably use primer with it and then maybe it would be a five. I like the vibrancy of the color that I get when I put it onto my eyes. It does last all day.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL
Bare Minerals is my every day makeup. I usei t over a highlighter and contour (still learning). The eyeshadow is great because it's easy to use. It's not as black as I wanted it to be, but, if you add a little Vaseline to the tip of your brush, the color does get a darker pigment.
Bran d.
I love bareMinerals Eyecolor because there are so many options to choose from! They are easy to apply and you can go as light or heavy as you want. I also feel like it lasts longer! I tend to choose the shimmer Eyecolors which are fun because you can use them in lip glosses too.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??