61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #32 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I was a skeptic of their eye color, as someone who has only used their skin products like their foundation and powder, but I am changed! i love the pigment you get, and the thought that a little goes a long way with bare minerals. Plus I love knowing exactly what I am putting on my face. highly recommend!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
I bought a favorites trio holiday special and they are so gorgeous. I am so glad I splurged, they weren't that expensive ether, $15 for all 3. There isn't any improvement needed and I will purchase more of these cute mineral eyeshadows, I love the loose powder. Bare minerals is my favorite makeup brand.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
Easy to over do because it's simply loose powder but the colors are great and wide selection and also alls you have to do is "swirl and tap" one of the girls in the bare minerals store taught me that. Less is definitely more for some things, but it's awesome to be able to put it on as thick as you want
Monica T.
Monica T.
Joliet, IL
These eyeshadows come in so many colors. I love that I can layer colors on my eyes to make new colors to match what I am wearing that day. I love playing with mixing. I feel they last forever. The price is so reasonable for how long they last and they do mot expire because they are made with minerals.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Peoria, AZ
I like the bareminerals brand as it doesn't feel heavy or thick. You can put it on and go and it doesn't feel like a mask. The color is long lasting and they have nice colors that complement my blue/green hazel eyes. Comes off easy when you want it to. Long lasting color. I would recommend to others.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and it has an almost iridescence to it. This really brightens the eyes and it's very shimmery, not glittery. You could also use this as a highlight of you want, especially for the inner corner. If you apply this over a nude colored eyeshadow stick or something it really pops!!
Maylani M.
Maylani M.
I love this eyeshadow! I use it just below the brow and on the inside corner of my eyes closer to my nose. It makes any color pop and is so nuetral looking on your skin that it blends well with just about any color! It's one of my go-to everyday shadows! I can't imagine my face without it!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their eye shadows! My only issue is that it's loose powder - so it can be a little messy to apply. It just takes some getting used to. But the pigment is great. I have it in "Bare Skin" which is a nice medium pink taupe. I have greenish/hazel eyes so it really helps make them pop.
christine k.
christine k.
I purchased the eyeshadow as a first time customer and was very pleased. The color is vibrant with some sparkle too! The color lasted all day and went on very smoothly! It's small enough to throw in your purse for on the go times. I would buy it again for sure as it's a quality product.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only gave the score stars today because I seem to always have problems with the dropping down below my eyes. I know I should probably use primer with it and then maybe it would be a five. I like the vibrancy of the color that I get when I put it onto my eyes. It does last all day.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??