BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...6 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cinnamon R.
Review for: Sex Kitten more...
This eyeshadow has a little bit of fall out, but that is to be expected from a mineral eyeshadow. The color is very pretty as a warm, glittery copper chestnut brown. It is easy to apply and easy to blend.
Jodi S.
Review for: Cultured Pearl more...
This is a great base color for a day time eye look. It's a pretty, light, pearly pink that blends nicely with other colors. Long wearing and great for making the inner corner pop!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This product used to be the only thing that I would wear on my eyes. I still consider them a nice product, but I have moved on to some bigger and better shadows. The good points are that I have never had a pigment that is not beautiful, and these things last FOREVER! I mean I think I have only gone through three of these shadows ever, and that probably only because I spilled some of it out. Which leads me to their down sides, these are MESSY! They get all over the place. They also need to be applied wet to get their full pigment. Despite all of that, I will still continue to use the ones I have. (Because I will never run out!) All in all they are a good product, just a bit to much hassle for my taste now days, and I don't know that I will ever repurchase one.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
These individual color eyeshadows are beautiful! They’re easy to apply and can be used all over the lid or layered on other shadows. There’s such an amazing range of shades!
Jennifer C.
Bare minerals eye color are awesome. I have always been attracted to the though of being able to use as little or as much as I want in any product. Bare Minerals gives this to me. I love this idea of being able to have a natural look for the day and being able to build up on that through the day into the evening for a more Glam lot for night will it just a little more eyeliner and a tad more mascara and I'm ready to go. I also like to play around with more creative ways of using this great eye color on my cheeks I add a little bit to my lips on top of some gloss for some extra Colour, when I'm using other colors they can be used as contour or blush and some colors as a highlighter some as powders this is an very versatile. That's why I love Bare Minerals eye colors so much!
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
I love this brand of eye color. It is the best. What you see is what you get with an eye primer. If no eyeprimersome shades go on sheer that it is a bit expensive for the pay off. The main issue I have is the cost. Not enuff sales and kits for every eye shade. When it comes down to it.... the colors you fall in love with may not be around forever. This brand may want to take polls of what past colors need to be revived or look at sales of items. Would be great!!!!
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
Review for: Liberty, Nude Beach more...
I had gotten a bare minerals kit for xmas with some eye shadow and immediately was hooked. I have blue eyes and picked this color and it's amazing. A small amount of this color goes on perfect and lasts all day! You just have to be careful opening the container as it is dusty. One container will last a LONG time. This color sparkles without being overdone and it just a beautiful shade of blue. Nude beach is another favorite, super light and perfect for a natural look. Very subtle but can be ramped up by putting a darker color as a first layer. Overall impressed by all the colors I have.
Alejandra M.
I have two of these that I got in a limited edition gift set and they are absolutely beautiful! They're very pigmented so the first time I used it was the first time i ever used a loose powder eyeshadow in general and it put on too much lol. But once I got the hang of it they are so beautiful to use. Especially the shimmery ones. You don't need to wet your brush or anything because that's how intense these are. I really love these eyeshadows and I feel like they last you forever since a little goes a long way! I'm still not halfway through the two that I have!
Holly K.
Loose powder eyeshadow isn't the easiest to work with. If you try it make sure to tap off the excess on your brush and apply to a sticky primer base. I've tried a few shades of Bare Minerals loose eyeshadows but the pigment doesn't show up on the eyes as pretty as it looks in the jar. Try their pressed Ready shadows- those are fantastic in terms of pigmentation, application, and wear especially the Cognac shade.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Yesssss! I have this in Queen Tiffany and it is one of my alltime favorite eyeshadows! I do a brown smoky eye and then buff this into the crease over my crease color, then under my eye and it just brings the whole eye look together! It's dramatic yet still nuetral...ah it's just amazing. Then for a no or light makeup day I just buff it over the entire lid for a beautiful subtle lit up effect. You can wear this light and shimmery or build it up dark and dramatically illuminating. Get this color!!!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?