BY BAREMINERALS #38 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Corina C.
Murray
Review for: I. D. Bare Minerals Eyeshadow ~ Color - Cherry Coco Truffle more...
I love these eyeshadows. They have a beautiful pigmentation to them, and blend so nicely. I don't usually have an issue with fallout under the eyes because of the high quality of the powder.
Olivia E.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Other more...
So I have 2 of these loose shadows, and they're SUPER pigmented. I have the shade "Queen Phyllis" and "True Gold" both of which are super sparkly. Queen Phyllis is a mix between a gold and a silver, and true gold is definitely gold. I like using them as inner eye highlighters. A little goes a long way with these things, I've had these for years and only use them every now and again. bareMinerals Glimmer Eyeshadow
Peyton H.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Phoebe .57g more...
The colors from BareMinerals are nice and look really good when you put them on but they do not stay long without an eye primer. They have just a little too shine in them if you are going for a natural look though. If you do not blend it with another type then it just looks too glittery for the day but does not last or stand out enough for the night.
Heidi B.
Chattanooga
Very pigmented, very pretty. I got it as a birthday gift and it’s very pretty and pink. I would use it again and again. And I would recommend this to a friend for sure. The price is decent and the packaging is cute
Daniella G.
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Phoebe .57g more...
Love the variety of colors offered in this Brand. Goes on flawlessly. Can either have a wet or dry look to them. Some colors look better in a wet look,such as metallics. I'm still partial to neutrals warm colors! But love the the various colors for different occasions.
Audrey L.
Williamsburg
It’s pigmented but patchy on my eyes! Too dry and too matte for my liking. I didn’t like this product very much but it wasn’t the worst. I will be trying again to get another test of what I like and I don’t like.
Sara H.
Inman
I use the Bare Minerals loose eyeshadows and I love them! they go on very easily and very easy to blend and build up color as well...very impressed with how pigmented they are!
Emma V.
Madison, NJ
Just like most Bare Minerals products, I love these. I use a matte dark brown every day with an angle brush to fill my brows and it is so easy to control, and stays put all day. Love!
abby m.
Review for: Berry Flambe more...
I love this shade in nude beach. it’s a shimmery bronze gold that I live for, perfect for a final inner corner touch. Since it comes in lose pigment, a little goes a long way and it is worth your money.
Maranda H.
Lillington, NC
Review for: Bareminerals Eye Shadow, Nude Beach, 0.2 Ounce more...
I LOVE nude beach bare minerals eye color. It’s absolutely beautiful with any face makeup/outfit! I suggest using an eye lid primer under so that the color lasts all day (because it’s a powder form). This is my favorite. I have blue eyes, but it would look great on any eye color!
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?