BY BAREMINERALS #64 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandy V.
Sedalia, MO
Bare Minerals Glimmer 1990s is a perfect shade for a night on the town. Dark, vibrant and sparkly! What more could a girl want when she wants to look her best. Expect color to last with a damp application or a shadow primer on your lids. With dry application, you need to make sure you use a setting powder so it will last longer.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Loose powder can be hard to work with but when you get it right, the color payoff is amazing. S3x Kitten is one of my all time favorite colors from them and is highly versatile.

As with all shadows, blending is extremely important. When working with these eyeshadow care must be taken to not over blend and cause a muddy mess.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bare mineral shimmers are hands down the best shimmery pigments you will ever use. I am a huge fan of sparkles and shimmers and have tried so many out and haven't come across one I like more than the bare mineral ones. I would recommend using a glitter glue before applying but other than that they are absolutely a 10/10
Sonia R.
These are probably my favorite eye color out there. I use the bare minerals soft focus brush for application. The pigment is as light or strong as you want it to be and it lasts all day. These come in individual flat round jars like most of their other products. Go try it! Don't be afraid of the loose powder! It's great!
Neda O.
Aliso Viejo, CA
All of the bareMinerals eyecolors are super pigmented and gorgeous. They are very versatile and look beautiful when mixed with any color. The only problem I have with them is that there is fall out if you are not careful, but once you learn how to work with them (it's super easy!) you'll fall in love with the colors.
Maggie E.
Des Moines, IA
I love the BareMinerals loose powder eyeshadow because it lasts me a long time, and it's got such a good pigment that I feel like I am really getting my money's worth. I've bought mine from Ulta Beauty and I have a few different colors, but I stick to browns and neutrals for my green eyes. Definitely recommend!
Linda S.
This is an overall great product because not only
can you use it as a color for the eyes I have used it
for lip, eye and blush, now that is what I can multi-fun.
On the eyes you can dab a little powder on the top
of the cap and add a dap of water and use as eye
liner and also use the wet on the lips as well.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I bought a favorites trio holiday special and they are so gorgeous. I am so glad I splurged, they weren't that expensive ether, $15 for all 3. There isn't any improvement needed and I will purchase more of these cute mineral eyeshadows, I love the loose powder. Bare minerals is my favorite makeup brand.
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
Easy to over do because it's simply loose powder but the colors are great and wide selection and also alls you have to do is "swirl and tap" one of the girls in the bare minerals store taught me that. Less is definitely more for some things, but it's awesome to be able to put it on as thick as you want
Monica T.
Joliet, IL
These eyeshadows come in so many colors. I love that I can layer colors on my eyes to make new colors to match what I am wearing that day. I love playing with mixing. I feel they last forever. The price is so reasonable for how long they last and they do mot expire because they are made with minerals.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??