61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #33 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loose powder eyeshadow isn't the easiest to work with. If you try it make sure to tap off the excess on your brush and apply to a sticky primer base. I've tried a few shades of Bare Minerals loose eyeshadows but the pigment doesn't show up on the eyes as pretty as it looks in the jar. Try their pressed Ready shadows- those are fantastic in terms of pigmentation, application, and wear especially the Cognac shade.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Paul, MN
This powder is tremendous. The colors available are rich and hold their color throughout the day. They go on smooth and do not clump or crease with wear. While they're not waterproof, I find that they don't wash off immediately in the pool (but wash off easily when I want to clean my face!). This bareminderals eye color is a definite go-to for me, and I like knowing that the product is made of good ingredients!
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are literally the most beautiful shimmer shadows out there! I would not recommend these for people that don't like messes, or are new to makeup, but if you're better with eyeshadow then you would definitely want to grab a couple of these! There is the problem of glitter particles getting into your eyes, but I am going to buy a glitter eyeshadow primer and test them out to see if they hold better!
Jelena B.
Jelena B.
Absolutely love this product! I got it at my local bare minerals store as my birthday gift and I've been hooked! I usually go for a more subtle look so the bare skin shade was perfect! It is shiny and it doesn't feel caked on, even if you apply more than a few strokes. It lasts all day too. Usually I put it on before I go to work and it is still on when I come home. I highly recommend this product!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
My hair salon sells bare minerals so I always buy something when I go in and I love the brand! I was very interested when I first saw these and knew I had to try! I loveeeeeee them! The colors are so vibrant, especially since you can wet the brush and then put them on! Nothing bad to say except I would recommend Doing your eye makeup before face makeup when using these loose shadows!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
If you like really pigmented, easy-to-apply shadows, this isn't the product for you. The loose formula means the product applies very sheer on the eyes, and it's very difficult to build up, even if you wet your brush - it just tends to apply patchy when your brush is wet. It's a pretty wash of color, but it also leaves a ton of fall out on your cheeks. Not worth it in my opinion.
Elle M.
Elle M.
Pendleton, IN
The cute, tiny, compact pots and the pigment of the Bare Mineral eye shadows are great for the price. The only issue I have is that loose shadows create a lot of fallout mess that I would rather avoid. Yes I know you can dampen your brushes before dipping into the pots but when you do that the pigmentation is not the same after applying and it's not as easy to blend.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim to try it and decided to use it for a wedding I was in. Needless to say, ALL of us bridesmaids wore it and absolutely LOVED it! So easy to apply, very sparkly and is not heavy at all! I did have some problems with keeping it on for a long time - seemed to rub/run off BUT I also have very oily skin so this is a common problem for me.
Anastacia H.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used a few of the bareMinerals eyecolors. they are great if you want to look like you don't have makeup on and look natural. They have some beautiful colors.. Not enough coverage for me but I do use them as a base color. I would recommend bareMinerals anything. I do love the product and it's great for your skin and it does make you look airbrushed.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Bare Minerals eyecolors are amazing! I have been using these for years. The pigments are amazing and work both wet and dry for two totally different looks. With a ton of different shades there is truly a color out there for everyone. With it being loose, it gives you more control over the amount and shade you want apply. Love, love, love this product!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??