61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #33 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Although the pigmentation and blendibility is awesome, it's kind of hard to work with since it's a loose powder. Without practicing it could really ruin a look bc of fall out. Overall though I think I would repurchase bc they have some beautiful colors.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
They arevery pigmented. I like them however they are very messy. There's a lot of fallout and it's not meant for precise work. I use the mettalics for highlighters and for foiling. Thats where I feel comfortable using them. I would swatch before I buy.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
I have a TON of these laying around in my makeup box. I really love the shades and how deeps the pigment is. A little goes a long way. They are a little pricey but I have had mine for years. I would recommend this to anyone who can apply loose shadows.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These eyecolors are perfect for liner (you can use them as powder or wet the brush) or eyeshadow! Super pigmented, lasts for hours on your face, and lasts FOREVER in the containers - I'm going on three years with some of my colors. Definitely worth it!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like bareminerals eyecolors. I don't know why but I expected not to for some reason. I am glad I decided to try them out tho because they are very pretty. I got a light purple color and it looks very pretty on.
deniece p.
deniece p.
Forest Hills, NY
great staying power and color selection without a plethora of questionable ingredients. Love that it can be found easily. And the pot of eyeshadow seems small but it lasts quite a while. The packaging also helps in organizing and toting around easily.
Janneca W.
Janneca W.
Long Beach, CA
These shadows have great pigmentation. Since they are loose powders you do need to be careful about fallout. Although they are on the pricey side they are worth the money because they last a really long time and they also have a great range of colors.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite brand on the market. Everything is approved by the skin cancer society. That sells itself. Price is a decent chunk for eye shadow. But its SAFE! at no point do I want anything else to replace my bare minerals. Everyone should try!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Provo, UT
I have several of bareMinerals eye shadows and I absolutely love them. The pigment is amazing and lasts all day! I use mine everyday and always get compliments on my eye makeup. They are also a very good price for the quality that you are receiving!
Lisset J.
Lisset J.
Omaha, NE
I purchased an eyeshadow color called sparkle a couple years ago and have fallen in love with it since. It is such a pretty burnt red color and is pigmented. A little bit of this product goes a long way making it guaranteed it will last for a while.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??