BY BAREMINERALS #78 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like bareminerals eyecolors. I don't know why but I expected not to for some reason. I am glad I decided to try them out tho because they are very pretty. I got a light purple color and it looks very pretty on.
Melanie K.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite brand on the market. Everything is approved by the skin cancer society. That sells itself. Price is a decent chunk for eye shadow. But its SAFE! at no point do I want anything else to replace my bare minerals. Everyone should try!
Emily T.
Provo, UT
I have several of bareMinerals eye shadows and I absolutely love them. The pigment is amazing and lasts all day! I use mine everyday and always get compliments on my eye makeup. They are also a very good price for the quality that you are receiving!
Angela E.
These are by far my favorite eye shadows. They are highly pigmented and blend like a dream. I have been wearing these shadows for 15 years. You can also apply wet for a foiled look, or as a liner. They last a long time, as well; adding to the value.
Eve B.
Portland, OR
bareMinerals Eyecolor is great if you're looking for a high pigmented color that will pop. Most have a nice shimmer. I would recommend using an eye primer to keep it in place and prevent unwanted sparkles from showing up on other parts of your face.
Taylor H.
I LOVE bareMinerals products. Both my mom and I have been using their products for years. They always feel so lightweight and the color is always amazing. I would recommend their eye color specifically and also all their other items to everybody!!!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Liberty
I have this shade in cultured pearl and it is absolutely stunning. The littlest amount will go such a long away. It also blends out and spreads very nicely. This shade has very small glitter in it and is a very light color. I highly recommend this.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
You need to use an eyelid primer before using this eyecolor if you want it to last more than a few hours. Otherwise, it provides full coverage and the color is true to the label. The sparkle colors are fun for the holidays other special occasions.
Leah M.
Tipton, MO
Beautiful shadows that glide on with your brush! They blend really well and the sparkle shades really shimmer well. Sometimes, depending upon the shade used, the pigment isn't strong, however, they are easily buildable if you keep adding color.
For some reason this stuff bothers my eyes and irritates them. I stopped wearing this eye shadow because of this. My MIL loves this stuff though. I think my skin and eyes are sensitive to something in it. I now use mostly Nuetrogena products.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??