BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...6 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kella T.
This brand was my first experienece with eyeshadow makeup! Its easy to apply and very buildable. I still love using these eyeshadows, however I feel as though they have a bit more fallout than other eyeshadows which is its only downfall. Other than that I really enjoy using them and bare minerals is one of my favorite brands!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Green Spirited more...
I love this color. It really accents my green/blue eyes well. It's not over-the-top and I have worn it with both casual and formal outfits. It's long-lasting and applies great with the Bare Minerals brush. I would love it if the Sephora by me would carry more of the color options or if they'd sell a pallet of the eye shadows because they're great.
Nicholle H.
Orlando , FL
I believe the bareminerals loose eyeshadows are the most natural looking cosmetics I own. They are so lightweight but very pigmented at the same time. They blend easily and the looks I create are very soft and natural perfect for everyday.
Brittney M.
Blissfield, MI
I love these eye shadows. I love the loose powder and using a wet brush to get a very intense look. I love how many shades they have and that you can get them in a kit together usually. I got a Christmas sparkly kit and all the colors looked good with my blue eyes. I would use primer though to make this a little more long-lasting.
Mariah O.
Hillsboro, OR
Eye colors are nicely pigmented! I love the product and has the brushes to go along. The only negative thing to say would be they can be difficult to put on, and don't stay as pigmented on your eye due to the loose powder formula!
michaela h.
Springtown, TX
these are nicely pigmented but rather messy. I prefer the solid to the loose powder now that I have used both. They are long lasting and deeply colored. I purchased them at ulta at the suggestion of the woman that worked there. I would not purchase the loose powder again
Irene M.
Washington, DC
I got these as a set with about ten different loose pigments. Most of them were shimmery and are not all that pigmented and when I put them on, there was a ridiculous amount of fall out. They get quite messy and ruined my table cloth. The packaging is very cute though.
JudyAnn W.
All of these loose shadows are the bomb! They are easy to spread and shade and they are heavily pigmented. "Queen Linda" actually looks and goes on like liquid gold! "Lucky" is a gorgeous muted purple that is so like velvet. It's like a mocha steel purple. Hats off the Bare Essentuals for your truly unique shades of color!
Carrie P.
I bought the bareMinerals Eyecolor in Plum Black Pearl at ULTA. I have dark brown eyes and purple shadows work really well for me. This eye color has tons of shimmer! This particular shade is a bit dark and you have to be careful so it doesn't make your eyes look bruised. This little pot of shadow lasts a long time!
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have this eyeshadow in queen phylis! It is a beautiful shimmery shade with some golden undertones! I use it on my inner corner and sometimes on my lid. I usually put a primer on first so this sticks all day. If you want the pigment to be super strong you can spray some mac fix plus or a similar product.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?