bareMinerals Eyecolor
By bareMinerals
#38 in Eyeshadow
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI

I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.

Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I personnaly love the pigmentation and the colors that they propose! I make up my eyes before doing the rest of my face. I use a small brush so that I don't get fall outs
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 4 months ago
I usually put some in the lid and tap off any excess when I'm using a brush. If I'm using my finger I usually don't really need to tap off, but still pour it into the lid first. I use a primer on my eye and haven't had any issues with fallout.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
1 year, 5 months ago
After you get some of the product on your brush, lightly tap it on the edge of the pot to remove the excess powder before applying.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
1 year, 5 months ago
Answer: Carefully. Lol. Actually I open it, sprinkle a little in the top and dab my brush in the sprinkle. You can always add more but its much harder to decrease shadow once its on your eyes. That seems to work fine.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I'd tap it on using a flat brush or even ur fingers and then use a normal blending brush to blend the edges - they don't pack a punch but minerals are usually flattering and more on the subtle end of things!
Mannie D.
Mannie D.
Frisco, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I use soft brushes that they make for powder eyeshadow. Your ulta dealer should be able to lead you in the right direction for the perfect brush. It helps to put a little in the cap, swirl, and tap off the excess.