bareMinerals Eyecolor
By bareMinerals
#33 in Eyeshadow
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
8 months, 1 week ago
To avoid fallout you can lightly press your brush in the shadow, and make sure to tap the brush on the edge of the shadow container to get off the excess before applying to your eyes. I typically do my eye makeup before I do the rest of my face, so if there is fallout I can just use a make up wipe to remove it before I apply my foundation, but if you do your face makeup first, you could just apply a thick layer of translucent white powder underneath your eyes so that if there is any fallout it will be removed when you swipe away the powder after finishing your eye makeup!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Henderson, NV
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I really like these if you use some sort of setting spray to keep it in place on your brush. You just dab your brush in the pigment, then tap off excess. Take your setting spray and spray directly on your brush that's got pigment on it. It then sort of turns your loose powder into a cream (at least not loose as in it's going to sparkle and fall all over). You just dab it on your eyelid and not only does it stay longer, but it also is brighter and more pigmented. I find it stays in place if I use it like that! Otherwise it tends to get all over under my eyes.
Sherrie D.
Sherrie D.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I haven't ever used the bare minerals brand loose eyeshadow but I have used a comparable brand with the lose powder eye shadow. It normally has a sticker over the top and in order to not have such a huge amount I'll poke a hole through the sticker over a few holes instead of opening all of the holes and allowing max flow. Hope this helps!