bareMinerals Eyecolor
By bareMinerals
#62 in Eyeshadow
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA

Has anyone else tried any other colors??

Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Surrey, Kt147as
6 months ago
I have tried most colours but the ones in latest Beauty Galore box are STUNNING. I m obsessed with them all xx
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Rhome, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I have used many of these colors and I love them all! There isn't a lot of fallout either
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 11 months ago
When I want to do a smoky eye I use pashmina glimmer!
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
3 years, 6 months ago
I like more of the natural color eye shadows. they don't clump like some of the others i have used
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes haven't had any color that I haven't liked.