Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Guyton, GA
This eyeshadow is light but it has a significant shimmer. I'm at the age where matte shadows look better. I'm giving this 5 stars anyway because these shadows are talc free and don't look cakey even at the end of the day. The shadow is pigment rich and stays true all day. It would extremely pretty on someone who is light skinned or as a highlighter for darker skinned gals. I gave this shadow to my daughter-in-law, who is in her early 20s and can easily get away with shimmery shadow. It looks quite pretty on her. I am allergice to talc and B.M. products are talc free. Since this makeup line came out, I've been a fan, although they don't make a powder foundation for my skin tone. But the new liquid makeup is fantastic, a real breakthrough product, with no oil, talc, silicone or water. It also contains vitamin C. It is, essentially, pure pigment and offers light to medium coverage. A few precious drops is all that's needed to cover the entire face. It is best applied with a brush, although I didn't purchase the B.M. brush (I have a goat hair brush that was really expensive that works great). I will continue to purchase products from this line. I also have several B.M. blushes and would not use those from any other line. They all look natural and stay true all day. The only one I don't like, that came with my initial kit, is Warmth, which is too dark for my skin tone and turns orange because I am quite oily. However, the others don't do that at all. I highly recommend this line for anyone sensitive to talc products and for anyone who wants quality products without a hefty price tag. All B. M. products are worth the price.