BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

The perfect brows are at your fingertips. With 4 flattering shades to choose from, our Brow Powder creates that beautiful, natural-looking arch you crave. Now you have more ways to style, shape and define your brows.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)

• I have really dark brows. However one of them is noticeab...2 Answers
  • How's the staying powder? I love Anastasia Dipbrow but it...1 Answers
  • How does this really work? Does it stay on/last very long? 3 Answers
bareMinerals Eyebrow Powder
  • "It's very pigmented, but still light and airy and easy to work with. It offers plenty of colors, so you're sure to find the color for you. A little goes a long way, and besides- it's not a terrible price!" in 15 reviews
Amanda N.
Review for: Brunette, Dark Blonde/Medium Brown more...
This is my one and only for my brows! I wasn’t sure at first about using a powder for my brows but this is a lifesaver! It’s super forgiving and extremely easy to apply! A tiny bit goes a long way! I’ve had the same one now for over a year! If you’re looking for natural brows, this is your product!
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
I love this eyebrow powder it is really easy to apply and blend and I can use it to either achieve very defined brows or fill in my brows for a more natural look.
Rachele G.
Nashua
Review for: Ash Blonde/Pale Blonde more...
Despite being called ash-blonde, I found this powder to have orange-y undertones and was not flattering on my brows. It can also be difficult to apply if you don’t already have thicker eyebrows.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Ilo of this product I use it every day on my eyebrows to darken them up and give them more volume and more color extremely easy to use and extreamly easy to take off
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I was sad when I found out my ABH eyebrow powder had parabens in it, but I hardly miss it now that I found this product. I got the shade brunette and it's perfect. It's actually a better shade match than my dark brown duo by ABH (ABH is warmer and bare minerals is on the ashy side). There's limited ingredients which I like since I'm transitioning to more non toxic makeup. I do wish it was a pressed powder though. Then it would be the best eyebrow powder of all time in my book
Christina J.
I absolutely love my #bareminerals eyebrow powder! I find it to be super easy to use with very little to no fall out. I honestly never thought a loose powder would work so AMAZING for my brows and have them looking flawless all day and all night! If you haven't tried it you've not lived. Go check it out! :)
Emily A.
Ames, IA
Review for: Brunette more...
This is a great brow powder when you’re in a hurry! I usually apply eyebrow gel in the areas where my eyebrow hair is patchy and then go in with this powder to fill in the rest, but on days when I’m rushing, this works really well by itself and is fast!
Trinity S.
Elizabethtown
This product works great and come with a two sided brush, one to brush out your eyebrows and the other end is to fill them in. I got the lightest shade they have but sometimes I feel that it is still too dark for my skin tone. Overall the product is good and decently priced.
Kris F.
Rush, NY
Review for: Ash Blonde/Pale Blonde more...
I love this brand so I thought i would try out their brow powder. I was surprised that the product came in a loose powder like most of their other face powders. The pigment was very soft and if I wanted definition I had to use a lot! Not sure it would be my first go-to product for brows. I like something with a bit more weight. I will try mixing it with a bit of water. For the price, I don't want to waste it.
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
Review for: Dark Blonde/Medium Brown more...
I love this brow powder! I use it with the bareMinerals The Eyebrow Master Brush! It isn't too pigmented so it's easy to apply and use when styling brows! The powder form makes it super easy to get product where you want it and nowhere that you don't!
Sarah A.
Brighton, MA
I have been thinking about switching form the bare minerals pencil to the powder. How hard is is to apply? Will it be difficult to control without getting it all over my face?
Tess M.
How does this really work? Does it stay on/last very long?
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
How well does it work?
Gabby Z.
What other products do you recommend from their line
Deena r.
I have really dark brows. However one of them is noticeably shorter. How well does the brow color stay on? Will I accidentally wipe it off with one swipe?

Amazon