bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Chelsea P.bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY BAREMINERALS

Gently exfoliate, cleanse and renew skin with this water-activated powder cleanser that s powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. This concentrated formula delivers a brighter, smoother complexion with smaller-looking pores and a naturally luminous glow. Benefits: Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection. Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores. We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time.

bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
  • "It didn't do anything for my face except make it break out more and make it feel like it was never clean." in 1 review
  • "When I do use the scrub, I have to use a ton of it and it does leave my skin feeling super soft and not dried out." in 1 review
Erin C.
As I love the Bare Minerals brand, I was excited to try this product. Sadly, it was just so-so. It is a powder that needs to be mixed with water, and can be messy. I find that if I mix small batches in my hand and apply to one area at a time, it isn't as messy... When I don't completely mix the powder with water, it becomes a heavier exfoliant, which I loved, but it seems to take a little more effort to remove the residue when rinsing. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is a plus, but with the effort that needs to be exerted to use this product (yeah, I know, first world problems...), I'd rather just use another cleanser with exfoliating properties.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I purchased this because it was recommended by the associate at Ulta. It was a little pricey and I am very disappointed. Does it exfoliate? Maybe...

So with a damp hand you pour this powder and rub it together to make like a paste on your face and rub in a circular motion. And rinse. Ok! For one it smells awful. Also, it makes my skin feel dirty. I don’t know how they came up with this stuff! Just awful. I don’t even feel as the granules are Large enough for exfoliating anything. Just don’t waste your money.
Lindsay S.
This was my go to cleanser once upon a time I used it everyday it was gentle on my skin what drew me to this cleanser was it was different then the cleansers I used in the past this one is powder form and u just add water to it and it foams up and you can use it to wash your face and at the same time get all the dead skin off it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated and feeling like I got a deep clean this is a great product would recommend for sure.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
Did I just go to the spa this product is amazing feels so nice and luxurious on your skin I've used this three times already met my expectations great pricing awesome packaging I bought this from Sephora no room for improvement is in fantastic the way it is definitely a great buy you guys should definitely buy it
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
So at first I hated this. It sat under my sink for about 9 months. I ended up with dry peeling skin and gave this a shot again. It gently removed my dry skin and cleared the blemishes I had. Don't expect a rough scrub for your face from this. This is the consistency of baking soda but it is effective.
Emmalyn W.
i really love this product, it helps my acne skin very well it's very gentle and it cleans my face very good. it doesnt leave my face oily after my face is clean. i would recommed this to other's with acne skin
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is perfect for daily use. I've been using it since December (got it as a gift) and it's drastically improved my skin. Since I began using this product I rarely get breakouts or dry skin. While the bottle is expensive, the content lasts a long time. I need very little product to clean my entire face and the bottle lasts a really long time. Great for everyday use!
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I am a believer in bare minerals products and this one was the most disappointing product I've tried so far. It's a powder that you have to mix with a small amount of water to turn it into a scrub. That whole process is a disaster; It just doesn't work at all. When I do use the scrub, I have to use a ton of it and it does leave my skin feeling super soft and not dried out. (That's why I didn't give it an F)
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I bought a kit of three smaller size Bare Escentuals products to try and this was one of them. It's a powder that you put in your hand, mix with a little water and use it as a cleanser. It gently exfoliates your skin as it cleanses. It's WONDERFUL. Very unique, and you can control how exfoliating you want it to be. Rinses clean with no residue. I will use this forever.
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE THIS! Don't typically recommend for everyday use bc you never want to over exfoliate of course. But ever 2 days or so this is a wonderful treat to my skin. Is a little drying but a good moisturizer over rules that :)
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
Just purchased this cleanser. Any recommendations on water to cleanser ratio?
Sarah S.
Bedfont
What skin type can you use this on?