BY BAREMINERALS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

Just shake the bottle of our Eternalixir® Skin-Volumizing Oil Serum to combine the two elements for enhanced facial volume to promote a youthful appearance and soothing, nourishing properties that encourage your skin's resilience and cell renewal. Plus, added calcium helps to strengthen its protective barrier.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol, Xylitol, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Niacinamide, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Cypripedium Pubescens Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Calcium Pca, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Trisodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyproline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage:

Shake well and apply 3-4 drops to clean face.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night after cleansing for maximum skin defense and nourishment.

Buy on Sephora*
Marisa E.
This is my new favorite product. I've been reading about facial serums for a while and when shopping at TJMaxx the other week, I saw this $55 serum for only $14! So I caved and figured I'd try it. Boy am I glad that I tried it, it's now a staple in my skin care regimen. This is a perfect step in my regimen along with moisturizer and primer. Tip - this is part of my pre-makeup prep and then I lock in the moisture with Urban Decay's oil control setting spray.
Sofi G.
New York
I purchased this product not too long ago and just started using it. I’m very happy with it this far. The viscosity is a kiddie thing between serum and oil. It feels great to the touch and gently to the skin. Perfect for bad skin days together with the bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I found this product at my local TJ Maxx in the super excited to give it a try. I have been using it for a few days now and I truly believe in has given my skin a subtle glow that was not There Before. I am extremely excited to continue using this product and to see how it has a positive impact on my skin.
Deanna B.
Where do I even begin with this product!! Nothing gets more perfect to finish off my daily/nightly skincare routine as this moisturizer! That's right! This bottle of goodness has completely replaced the lotions, creams and whatever every other brand calls "moisturizer." I have seen the results of Eternalixer for myself—soft and glowing skin! I would say this product is the closest you could get to "bare"(with essential oils obviously being the most bare.) It's like I'm really getting the most out of the product without the cost of a bunch of other harmful ingredients I can't pronounce (which you won't find in this gem!)
Casey D.
virginia beach
This oil seriously changed my life. I mix four drops in with my face lotion before I go to bed. each night. It makes my face feel dewy and I instantly feel like my skin is glowing. I have noticed my dark spots getting lighter the more I use this product. One of my favorite skin products ever!
Christina R.
Incredibly moisturizing. It's a great face oil for the evening. It leaves my skin soft and glowing through the next day. I tried it in my morning routine as well, however I did get too oily during the day. Definitely recommend if you have drier skin or you live in a dry climate.
Rema S.
This oil is really great for my skin. I use it every night and sometimes every morning depending. It does work and it gives my face is very clear exposure. It is a little pricey but I wouldn’t buy again I would want to try something different because I love trying new things but if you’re looking for something that a clear your skin this is it
Kaylin B.
Brooksville
This is the best serum on the market hands down. It is well worth the price tag. Love love love it! Keeps my skin bright and clear. The texture of my skin improved in just a WEEK. Highly reccomend!
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I am super picky about serums. My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts. But this is literally amazing. It makes my skin so soft and even and glowy. It is wonderful.
Britney S.
Jackson, OH
I'm not big on putting oily products on my face, but this one is pretty good. It smells wonderful, absorbs quickly so you're not left feeling greasy, and leaves your skin feeling soft. It has a dropper to use so you don't have to worry about using too much too!
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
How does this do with oily skin? I've been thinking about trying a serum and having problems picking one to try!
Jordaine D.
Hollywood, FL
Is this just for moisturizing or can it be used before makeup?
Mikayla P.
Fort Dodge, IA
How does this work under makeup? I have dry and skin and am wonder if this would hope up good as a primer!
Mikayla P.
Fort Dodge, IA
Tanis J.
New Westminster , BC
Does this make skin feel oily?

back