bareMinerals Essential Brow Kit uploaded by CJ B.

BY BAREMINERALS

Achieving the perfect brow with this kit is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Brows enhanced with color frame your face, add expression and highlight your eyes.  See and feel the difference between a natural, mineral-filled brow and a harsh, pencil-drawn brow.  Our 100% pure bareMinerals Brow Colors with natural hair-like shades apply beautifully and stay on all day naturally because they are oil free and won t rub off. Kit includes: bareMinerals Brow Color Angled Brow Brush Brow Finishing Gel Benefits: bareMinerals Brow Color, with natural hair-like colors, apply velvety smooth, blend easily and are smudge-proof. Angled Brow Brush is designed with firm, angled bristles to make filling in brows a breeze. Brow Finishing Gel defines and controls brows without having to precisely draw on brows. Essential Brow Kit, Auburn see more...

• Do you need a make-up remover to take this off? Or does this wash...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to use? Anything to do with my eyebrows stresses me ...1 Answers
  • Do they seem to be patchy?1 Answers
bareMinerals Essential Brow Kit
  • "It is a really great product and it is easy to take off at the end of your busy day." in 1 review
  • "i have had bad experiences in doing my eyebrows and using different types of products on them, they never looked natural, but after using this i will never use anything else it was so easy and natural looking i loved it!" in 1 review
Sheilah M.
I bought this several years ago and used it all! I loved it. I've recently retried and and don't know why I didn't replace it when I ran or the first time. Perfect brunette color. I mix the setting gel with the powder and use it like that when my bare minerals brow brush
Jade C.
Gold canyon , AZ
I have had bad experiences in doing my eyebrows and using different types of products on them, they never looked natural, but after using this i will never use anything else it was so easy and natural looking i loved it!
Carly M.
London, OH
This is a great product but I would suggest searching it before buying because it took me a while to finally get the right color. Be careful how much you apply because you don't want to have too crazy of eyebrows.
Jennifer D.
Love this kit my eyebrows are very light so I need to fill them in when I'm wearing make up I love the brush and brow gel and it's perfect when you are buying the mineral brow filler for the first time.
Chardonnay L.
Churchton, MD
This product is really great, especially when you have wild eyebrows like I do. It is a really great product and it is easy to take off at the end of your busy day.
Ashley N.
With hypothyroidism comes no eyebrows, this little kit is wonderful and easy to use daily. I have been saving to get my brows tattooed while I wait this product is a big help!!
Kelsey B.
I need and have been looking for a great brow jell and all i have heard about is this one! I'm excited to see if i like it or not but bare minerals never ceases to amaze me
Hope V.
I am in love with this product! It is my go to brow makeup. The brow gel is phenomenal and this product is amazing and I really do recommend buying this!
Rachel V.
Magna, UT
I use this kit everyday! I absolutely love it, it's easy to apply (it took me a couple times to get the hang of the process) and it's easy to remove too!
Helen P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the most amazing product ever so smooth when it goes on..n the color is just amazing. Comes with everything u need
Ginger S.
Madisonville, TN
Is this easy to use? Anything to do with my eyebrows stresses me out. lol I can never make it look natural.
Cecelia A.
Arleta, CA
I've lots of different things for my brows. I'm excited to try this product!
Tamisa U.
jersey city, NJ
I'm losing my brows and have been trying so many brow products but nothing have really amazed me. I'm excited to try this one and hopefully write a good review on it.
katie s.
Is it really pigmented?
Laine M.
How dark does this come out? I have dark blonde-to light brown hair and the ones for brunettes is too dark and the one for blondes is too light.