BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Buff and blend to perfection with just one brush. One end features a silky-smooth brush head designed for applying full, concentrated coverage with bareMinerals makeup. The larger, tapered brush end allows you to seamlessly buff on an incredibly sheer layer of color all over the face for a soft-glowing radiance.This product is not valid for any dollar or percent off promotions.

bareMinerals Double-Ended Seamless Blending Brush
  • "Love this brush, it works great for contouring, or you could use it for your eye shadow. So many uses. Easy to clean and stays just as nice as when you got it!" in 3 reviews
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
So I honestly use the flat end for my face masks. It is the PERFECT face mask brush. It spreads it out evenly and gets the product in every spot I need it. I love this brush. So glad I bought it even though i don’t use it how I expected too.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Merri C.
Red wing, Mn
I love this Brush It is my favorite!!! I use it everyday when i put my makeup on to face my day. I use it to contour , for eye shadow. and even putting powder in had to get places

Marvie R.
I love all of these brushes. This brush is super soft and easily blends product. The dual end just makes it so convenient.
Roselyn G.
Santa Maria
This brush helps alot to blend and also to apply eyeshadows , its really soft and it's one of my fav brushes
Miranda N.
Curwensville
It was okay. I didn’t really use it that much but I know people who use it faithfully and they like it
Amy h.
Tacoma , WA
Like this brush really good to blend doesn't soak the product much comes on very soft
Chlöe  R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Great brush for contouring and possibly even applying powder or foundation to small areas, easy to clean and feel very soft
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Its this good quality oo not
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a reason why the other end orange?