BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Made with only five mineral ingredients, award-winning ORIGINAL Foundation provides rich, creamy coverage that promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin. The buildable mineral formula provides a luminous, natural-looking finish that lasts up to eight hours with adjustable sheer-to-full coverage. In a dazzling extra large Collector's Edition jar, ORIGINAL Foundation is a gift that's equal parts utility and indulgence.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

Usage:

To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Ventix H.
Review for: Fairly Light more...
I bought this foundation in the deluxe size for the holiday (I was drawn in because of the beautiful container). I had always wanted to try bare minerals foundation. I have a collection of eyeshadows and I really liked those, so I figured I'd give this a go.
This is a nice foundation for everyday wear. It's definitely not something for heavy coverage. I wear mine to the office every day and its nice to have a foundation thats light enough to cover flaws but not heavy enough to be super noticeable.
The pros? I like this foundation. Its easy to use, its long lasting, it doesnt wear off if you set it, its not greasy nor does it make your face oily. Another plus is because its a loose powder, you can be a little more free with it blending into your natural skin color.
There are cons though. I feel like this foundation stuck in my pores, like my skin wasn't breathing very well despite it being well known for being 'better for your skin'. I broke out a couple times (but significantly less than with liquid foundations) even with religious cleaning of my brushes. You also need to be careful with using too much of this product because its prone to creasing. I use this with the mineral veil, and that has helped to lock it in a little better.
Overall, I'd recommend it if you can get it during a sale to try. Everyone's skin is different so you may not experience any of the cons I did.
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Deluxe Original SPF 15 Foundation more...
So I am reviewing the bareMinerals original foundation with the spf 15, I break out in a rash with any make up with SPF 🤞and 🙏 to God I don't break out. The next day Hallelujah! No rash sooooo this product is going to get 5 stars I am so happy I didn't get a rash and the powder has very even medium coverage
Jessica H.
Dallas
I got this a couple years back for the delux Christmas edition. It is a very heavy and non breathable foundation. It clogged my pores and made my face extra oily, leading to break outs. The formula tends to look Cakey and then separates half way through the day making it splotchy. May work well for someone with dry skin. Love the container and its reusable so I put my COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder inside instead! I do however know friends who love this foundation, try it out but be careful if oily
Lindsey M.
Hayward, WI
Review for: Fairly Light, Medium more...
The bareMinerals foundation has been a longstanding favorite of mine! It gives medium coverage while maintaining a realistic skin appearance. It’s quick and easy to apply. With a kabuki brush it takes me about 30 seconds to get this foundation on my face and then I’m good to go! The color selection is very forgiving which means my summer vs winter doesn’t matter. I used to use fairly medium, but they don’t carry it in the deluxe size. So I mix fairly light and medium together for my ideal shade. The colors mix well together and I just love this foundation! I’ve been using bareMinerals since 2004. I’ve tried other foundations in that time, but the bareMinerals is my tried and true!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is my favorite loose powder. It’s such a great deal to buy this size at Christmas each year. Mine lasts at least a year and worth every penny. It gives me a natural look with medium coverage. I don’t care for a loose powder that’s too heavy since it’s always so hot in Florida.
Laura H.
I use the fairly light shade and I have used it for years. I highly recommend the collector’s editions to save money because they last a long time. It’s perfect for oily skin and lasts all day when paired with the mineral veil. It is a little pricey, but nothing else works as well!
Ciara W.
Huntsville
This is my go to whenever I’m in a hurry, especially for my morning classes. Ever since I’ve upped my skin care this foundation has been amazing for a no makeup makeup look. I do use a primer, and I have a daily skin care routine that I follow which definitely helps. It doesn’t settle into my fine lines now, but before doing those steps I did notice that it would settle. I love how easy it is to blend.
Michael-Carson C.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: bare Minerals Deluxe Original SPF 15 Foundation ($54 value), Medium, .6 oz, Bareminerals Deluxe Collector's Edition Original Foundation (Medium Begie) more...
This foundation does work very well for me and I can easily apply it with many different types of brushes without too much of a fuss. It it really buildable in its coverage and I love that it has spf in it for when I am out in the sun. The only negative thing I have to say about this foundation is that it has an illuminating effect that I don't always want for my everyday wear since I like to highlight specific areas, but this is perfect if you are looking for a one and done foundation.
Gina M.
Holds on...stays on. Easy to apply and has Sunscreen? What more can we ask for? Oh wait.....it also helps skin condition improve. It's just a super wow product for all ages. Plus, this deluxe size with the original formula is quite a steal every year!
Shannon H.
Columbus , OH
I’ve been really enjoying this foundation. Not only do I get the added bonus of it containing an spf, but it also makes my face look so smooth and airbrushed after applying. I love this product so much.
Angel  F.
Greenwood, LA
Is this good for people with sensitive skin and with acne?
Samantha P.
How full coverage is this product?
Idania M.
Is good for oil skin?
Sophia H.
chipley
If I use this product will it make my skin oily???? Also how long does it stay on your skin for?
Katilyn T.
Cullman , AL
I have been looking at this powder and I have heard a lot about it but my face is dry, is this still good? ☺️