bareMinerals Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by Lacy T.bareMinerals Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by Evelyn D.bareMinerals Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by sofia d.

BY BAREMINERALS #69 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder - Bare Mineral's Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, au naturel has never been this flawless. Buff on this weightless formula to help minimize the appearance of pores, absorb oil and give your makeup extra staying power.Make the most of your makeup with Mineral Veil, a see-through but spectacular finale for any kind of complexion. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your complexion, it gives you a flawless finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, it's utterly weightless. Just a bare veil of minerals that lock makeup in place and give your skin airbrushed perfection.A $56 value! - Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I absolutely loved this, I got it when I tried Bare Minerals powder foundation the Bare Minerals foundation was a nightmare for me, no sooner than I left the house in it, loading the kids in the car and things my face had started to sweat a little it was summer and all of a sudden my face was on fire 🔥 I had to go home and wash it off the only thing I could use in their products was this powder and it was amazing I love the look it gives it just gives a overall flawless look to your makeup!
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I got this for Christmas and was incredibly excited ! This set my makeup sooo good ! I also got a ton of product that lasted me for about 2 years ! I used it to set my face and my concealer and it didn’t flash back at all ! It also wasn’t to dry but occasionally it would take longer to set in some places if my skin then others . But I think it was due to my makeup brushes at the time.
Brooke B.
Duluth, MN
Great product that I have used for years, it’s a mineral powder foundation that you can apply easily with a powder brush. Great coverage for a powder foundation. Makes the skin look flawless, minimizes pores and doesn’t look overly cakey. I would definitely recommend it looking for a mineral powder foundation and finishing veil for an all over finishing touch to the skin. Love it!
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Amazing finishing powder! This powder is great when you are doing a natural look! Very easy to apply and it doesn’t smell like other products I’ve tried! It keeps your makeup in place all day. I have really BAD dry skin and this powder does not make it look worse! Also a plus they are CRUELTY FREE!!! I DO RECOMMEND THIS POWDER! ❤️bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
BareMinerals Mineral Veil is a great finishing powder, and the deluxe collectors edition is a beautiful packaging to keep on your vanity. It’s easy to apply, leaves a beautiful finish, absorbs oil, and lasts a long time. Great for setting multiple foundations, and doesn’t change shades. Doesn’t flashback and doesn’t leave a white cast. Excellent powder.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
I have used the mineral veil when it first came out and I never noticed that it made a difference to the makeup underneath. It didn’t extend coverage or longevity so I felt that it was a waste of time and money. It did feel good one and it was good for my sensitive skin and I was glad it had an spf in it.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Hands down best setting powder. I only use a couple dabs and light tap and buff it over my face and I automatically feel airbrushed. It keep oil at bay more than other products I’ve tried and doesn’t settle into pores and lines.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I LOVE THIS! Talc free, silky texture, smooth finish! I use for my under eyes and face. It also fills in pores! I recommend this to all my friends. Make up is locked in and flawless! Doesn’t look cakey, unless paired with heavy products but I would not blame it on this product. Great powder!
Teresa L.
This product is perfect for my combination skin tone. I really like this powder. I am in my late 30’s and I am looking for something that doesn’t emphasize my wrinkles. The smell is amazing and the product last me months! This powder leaves a very soft finish and stays on all day!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.