BY BAREMINERALS #64 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder - Bare Mineral's Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, au naturel has never been this flawless. Buff on this weightless formula to help minimize the appearance of pores, absorb oil and give your makeup extra staying power.Make the most of your makeup with Mineral Veil, a see-through but spectacular finale for any kind of complexion. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your complexion, it gives you a flawless finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, it's utterly weightless. Just a bare veil of minerals that lock makeup in place and give your skin airbrushed perfection.A $56 value! - Deluxe Collector's Edition Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I absolutely loved this, I got it when I tried Bare Minerals powder foundation the Bare Minerals foundation was a nightmare for me, no sooner than I left the house in it, loading the kids in the car and things my face had started to sweat a little it was summer and all of a sudden my face was on fire 🔥 I had to go home and wash it off the only thing I could use in their products was this powder and it was amazing I love the look it gives it just gives a overall flawless look to your makeup!
Taylor S.
I got this as part of the Holiday set from QVC . I've been told not to use bare minerals becasue it is not good for sensitive skin but I didn't listen....The powder itself is light and shimmery, something that drew me to it int he first place. While it's supposed to be translucent, I find that there is a slight pink/white color to it which can easily wash you out. After a few uses I noticed that it did in fact irritate and dry out my skin. I can use it every once in awhile but consecutive use dies out my under eyes. Overall I wouldn't buy again. the coverage is almost too translucent and the shimmer is great, just don't want it all over my face.
Tara W.
Amazing finishing powder! This powder is great when you are doing a natural look! Very easy to apply and it doesn’t smell like other products I’ve tried! It keeps your makeup in place all day. I have really BAD dry skin and this powder does not make it look worse! Also a plus they are CRUELTY FREE!!! I DO RECOMMEND THIS POWDER! ❤️bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Nicki S.
I really loved this finishing powder. It is such a light weight wear and really helps keep your foundation and face make up nice and clean all day. I found that it helped my foundation stay in tact better without getting caked or cracked as the day would progress. I just love how airy it is because I am not one to like a heavy or too full face of make up. I usually don't wear a whole bunch of makeup but this is especially great for when you have a full day at work and then are going out for dinner or drinks directly after. It really does the job for keeping your makeup looking great even longer. bareMinerals always has quality products that hold integrity to what they say they are going to do and I am always impressed with their stuff.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
BareMinerals Mineral Veil is a great finishing powder, and the deluxe collectors edition is a beautiful packaging to keep on your vanity. It’s easy to apply, leaves a beautiful finish, absorbs oil, and lasts a long time. Great for setting multiple foundations, and doesn’t change shades. Doesn’t flashback and doesn’t leave a white cast. Excellent powder.
April N.
This powder is one of my absolute FAVORITES! I always gift them to my mom as well. They are great for both younger skin and more mature skin. I find that it doesn’t settle into wrinkles nor does it make your face look cakey if you have texture. I have always thought that bareminerals was wonderful when it came to makeup for people with sensitive and acne prone skin.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
I have used the mineral veil when it first came out and I never noticed that it made a difference to the makeup underneath. It didn’t extend coverage or longevity so I felt that it was a waste of time and money. It did feel good one and it was good for my sensitive skin and I was glad it had an spf in it.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I LOVE THIS! Talc free, silky texture, smooth finish! I use for my under eyes and face. It also fills in pores! I recommend this to all my friends. Make up is locked in and flawless! Doesn’t look cakey, unless paired with heavy products but I would not blame it on this product. Great powder!
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Hands down best setting powder. I only use a couple dabs and light tap and buff it over my face and I automatically feel airbrushed. It keep oil at bay more than other products I’ve tried and doesn’t settle into pores and lines.
Tori Z.
Louisville, KY
This helps to keep my T-Zone from being oily. I really like the way it blends with my powder foundation without making me look pail. There are no cons with this powder. It’s so light weight and very easy to apply. This is a main part of my make up bag and will continue to be. I use it everyday!