bareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam uploaded by Daisy C.

BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

• Represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection
  • Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores
  • Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin's ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin

Nikki S.
Aiea, HI
This product has lasted me a really long time. A little bit goes a really long way. It says to use a pea-sized amount, but in reality - you can get away with less than that. And it works so great! I use it to wash my makeup off, and it literally takes every little bit off! I would swipe with a cotton pad and micellar water after cleansing, and the cotton pad was always clean. And my face feels clean after! I believe this product really does a deep cleanse, and it's never made me breakout. If anything, it has diminished my acne when using it (although it's not targeting acne).  bareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam
Shay V.
Neenah
I like this product and how well it cleanses. I always come back to using this product. It is well worth the money. It’s nondrying while still removing all the dirt. I like that it is not scented too.
Shannon D.
I really like this facial cleanser. A little goes a long way, and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. I appreciate that it's made with "earthy" ingredients, and I enjoy the fact that it has a natural smell that's not overpowering like a lot of facial cleansers. The only reason I didn't give this a 5-star review, is because of the price. I actually stopped buying it when I found a less-expensive brand that does the same job for half the price.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I felt very clean after using this product. It works really well. However, it advises you not to use on eye makeup and I find it kind of pointless to buy a cleanser that you can't use on eye makeup. I would try it anyway and it worked great, but stung like crazy if it got in your eyes. Also found it to be a bit drying.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
I received a small portion (.17 fl oz) of this cleanser with a few other Bare Mineral products and decided to give it a try to replace my acne medicine. I really like the results as my face is not overly dry or oily after. It seems to be good at balancing and helps to prevent clogged pores.
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
So great ,,If you wear makeup and get bad skin from other products because they do not clean your skin right this is a product to go to,Plus Bare minerals products is made to where you don't need much you get your moneys worth, A little dot in the palm of your hand will be enoughf and it will give your skin a healthy look ,Love it
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I have this and I love it. It's great for my skin and leaves it feeling nice and clean without feeling too oily or too dry. I also have the moisturizer that's paired with it and it works great too. I rarely get zits anymore.
Lindsey H.
I absolutely LOVE this product! its a God send for sure! I've always had skin dryness or oilyness. never was their a happy medium until I found this at my local Ulta! I'm so happy with my skin now that I don't even have to wear a foundation to dry out my oil patches. It's all an even feeling and it's amazing!
Rachael K.
Whitestown, IN
This literally smells like dirt. But in a clean kind of way it's very bizarre but it makes you feel like you aren't putting a lot of toxins on your face. I use the moisturizer.. It's very light weight sun protection which I like because I have combination skin.
Jenni B.
Ottawa, WV
Repurchase quantity unknown!! I have religiously bought this cleanser since 2011!! My favorite by a mile! Run don't walk to buy this cleanser! It last for months!
Mariela P.
Pelham, NH
does it leave your skin greasy?

Amazon