BY BAREMINERALS #47 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Get fast, flawless color with a sleek cover that attaches to the handle bottom, extending the length.  Cover also provides protection while in your handbag or pocket. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Cover attaches to handle bottom. Extends handle length for fast flawless color. Made of quality hair. Allows professional makeup effects

Anna M.
Holy grail ❤👍 I use it every day at least 3 times a day. It's EASY to clean and has flawless application. Other brands don't compare. It's a must have in my to go bag for the day .
Marianne Z.
A great shaped brush! I only use for special occasions but it is wonderful. The feel of it is easy to use and feels great on my lips, so far have not had any issues with the strands of the brush coming undone, which can be a problem with makeup tools
Kelly D.
This bare minerals lip brush is such a beautiful tool! Such a good product for the price! I love it because it has outstanding precision for the corners of the lips and leaves a gorgeous line! I bought this off bareminerls website and I am satisfied!
Brittanie H.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this I actually use this to do my eyebrows and I love it even more for that! (I have thin sparce eyebrows) this lets me get in and define without making my eyebrows Halloween like.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA
great shaped brush i use it for those lipsticks that just get all over ur face if you use it straight from the bullet.
King B.
Halfmoon, NY
A great lip brush! I use these on clients, sturdy and precise I often find myself grabbing for my bare mineral brushes
Gail A.
Dothan, AL
This is the best lip brush ever. I've used other brands but they aren't as good as this one. Well worth the money
jayđź‘‘ (.
Sevierville, TN
Your usual lip brush is really nice. Stiff but soft bristles to get a precise line on outer edges of the lip
Stefanie B.
I would love to try this does it work well ?
Luana S.