BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

HIGH-PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC FOUNDATION BRUSH

Expertly designed with convenience in mind, the Core Coverage Foundation Brush comes in a sleek black casing that retracts and ensures the bristles are always kept perfectly in place.

Made specifically for the high-performance full coverage of barePRO® Performance Wear Pressed Powder Foundation, the dynamic duo provides quick and detailed makeup application with a beautiful, airbrushed finish.

This travel-ready makeup brush was engineered with tightly packed, synthetic fibers at its core, and softer outer fibers that provide an even, ultra-smooth foundation finish.

Usage:

The Core Coverage Brush was designed specifically to be used with barePRO® Performance Wear Pressed Powder Foundation for thorough coverage and an exceptional airbrushed finish.

To use, simply tap the foundation brush very lightly on the barePRO® pressed powder compact and glide the foundation gently onto your face with long, smooth strokes. To increase coverage from medium to full, repeat the process until you have reached your desired coverage level.

bareMinerals Core Coverage Foundation Brush
  • "I love this brush! Portable and works great! Soft and gives fantastic mineral powder foundation coverage. Good price and high quality. I'm happy with this purchase and I recommend to others. Great brush!" in 6 reviews
  • "I like this brush for both my blush and bronzer. It concentrates the color perfectly where you want it. The bristles are soft, which is important when you use it every day. I know that using a quality brush allows easier cleaning and less fall-out of bristles. I definitely recommend this brush to others." in 6 reviews
  • "This is probably one of my favorite makeup brushes I've ever owned. I only got it when I began using powder foundation, but I have noticed such a difference in my skin, especially with the flawless coverage this brush helps to provide! I'm never going back to finger-application of liquid foundation again!!" in 5 reviews
keiana G.
Portland, OR
I got the coverage brush. I like this brush because it the core is so soft and brush is strong enough to support and apply any foundation lightly without caking it or leaving streaks. And I like hoe the brush closes. A very nice touch lol
Shelbs👑 A.
Normally i don’t like using a brush to place my foundation but this brush is amazing! My skin type is in between combination of dry and oily. The application of how it’s applied and put on is amazing, no smear marks.
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
This brush was one of the first foundation brushes I ever purchased, yes while it does supply full coverage, I would much rather use a sponge for my foundation but that is just my personal preference. Although I rather use a sponge, if I had to choose I would pick this brush out of any other foundation brush, it is also very easy to clean as the foundation does not get trapped inside
Ava B.
Hull
This brush is amazing!! This brush is extremely soft and blends everything out so well. It is pretty pricey but I feel like it is worth it. It makes everything look so nice. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in makeup.
Marina L.
This brush is..ok. I like the size of the round tip because it is perfect for fitting in between my eyebrows and under my eyes, but I hate how it sucks up most of my foundation. When I clean the brush, so much product comes out ! Maybe I am using it wrong but I've used the bare minerals foundation with it and my every day foubdation and both have same results
Savannah P.
Branchland
I love this brush for applying my powder foundation! It’s so soft and super high quality for the price! The bristles don’t fall out over time like most other brushes. Highly recommend!
Natasha C.
Columbus
When I was using the BarePro powder foundation this brush was recommended. I tried other brushes but this did work the best. Picked up product and applied easily.
mary w.
Lexington
Horrible. I purchased this in hopes it would work with powder foundation. The powder just stays in the center of the brush and is near impossible to blend. Not worth the 30 dollars.
Bailey P.
This brush pairs perfectly with the BarePro foundation that bare minerals offers. It picks up a lot of product and allows for even coverage on your face. I purchased this product at a bare minerals store by recommendation from the employee, and I love it.
jessica w.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love this brush. It goes well with the cover pro compact foundation. You can get a lot of product and really layer the foundation because this brush is so dense. A little hard to clean though because it's packaged like a travel brush. Wouldn't mind if it were made as a regular type brush

Sephora