BY BAREMINERALS

A mineral-based powder miracle concealer and eye shadow base. Use different shades of this versatile product for a variety of skin enhancements. BareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face Bisque works beautifully as a soft eye shadow base, and also performs as a concealer for your face, covering dark circles and skin imperfections. Apply directly onto brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries, scars, and other areas of skin imperfections. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Use Bisque for lighter complexions and Summer Bisque for deeper, golden complexions. Plus, enjoy the added SPF 20 in Summer Bisque that provides year round sun protection that won't sting your eyes like traditional creams and lotions.Best of Sephora Winner 2008

• I have a deluxe sample of this & I'm not clear on how to use ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the creamy foundation? Any issues with skin irri...2 Answers
  • Debating if it is worth getting6 Answers
bareMinerals Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
  • "I love the feeling of bare minerals as it feels as if you are wearing almost nothing but look gorgeous but it does not cover roseasea very well" in 3 reviews
  • "Love this concealer, great coverage and works well with mineral and Syrum formulas" in 1 review
  • "I love anything bare minerals they always leave my skin looking flawless!" in 1 review
  • "Great coverage and good for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It is full coverage and can be layered for extra coverage." in 1 review
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Powder concealer is really great I don't understand why more brands don't make it especially if you have oily skin or healing acne the powder really gets in all the cracks and fills it out without making it noticeable. It also works really well to put a nice sheer coverage over like a powder setting. Especially on days when I don't want to wear fullface of make up but I still want to cover up one or two spots I always reach for this
Marie R.
Marie R.
Tampa , FL
I absolutely loveeee this as a touch up powder. My eyes get really water and will take away all the product I had underneath. Adding extra liquid concealer and powder will just cake up and make things look worse which is why I go for this! It doesnt look cakey or heavy EVER! I also like to use this to add a little onto my nose once my foundation starts to come off there.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Bisque
This was my go-to concealer for the longest time! When applied using bare minerals concealer brush, it will reduce redness on acne or basically cover anything on your face that you want to touch up! It blends in beautifully with the rest of your makeup too making it look seamless. Since it's a powder I also feel like it helps minimize oil on your face!
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Review for: Bisque
I use this stuff everyday! A have a birthmark underneath my lip that's super hard to cover up because it's red. This stuff completely covers my birthmark without a problem, and it lasts all day! My birthmark being around my mouth some concealers come off, but I've never had an issue with this product. One container lasts me about 5 months.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY adore this concealer! I have purchased it 3 times now. It lasts a long time because a little goes a lon way! I also use it on my lids as a shadow. It brightens up my eyes!!! I hands down recommend this to everyone of my friends! I will continue to purchase! It's about $20 & lasts me typically 6-8 months with everyday use!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Cottage Grove, OR
Review for: Bisque
This is a great product. I absolutely love it. I ordered this online once because they were having a sale. It covered up all of my blemishes and made my freckles harder to see. It was packaged nicely. I would definitely recommend to others especially to the ones who want to successfully cover up blemishes, scars, freckles and so on
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I really am a huge fan of this concealer if I plan to only wear bare minerals ONLY. If i apply with another brand of make up it tends to oxidize and dry up. Other than the fact that i can't wear with other makeup brands, this concealer is one of my go to's. Its long lasting, lets my skin breathe and doesn't dry it out either.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
I can not go day to day without this bareMinerals Concealer. I was first introduced to this concealer by a worker at Sephora when I went in to find something that would blend well with my under eye dark circles. I would highly recommend this product for a great natural look as I wear this product alone or ovee my foundation
Sherline S.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
This is ideal for anybody that wants a natural look. It blends easily and it's not really full coverage but like I said, it's for a natural look. Always moisturize and prime your face before using powder products like this one specially if your skin is dry because it can get flakey and can cause wrinkles.
Tereyl S.
Tereyl S.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely love this concealer. It doesn't compare to anything else. Before this concealer I use to use liquid concealer that use to clog my pores and look like I had pounds of makeup on. This concealer does not clog my pores or make me look like I am wearing pounds of makeup.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
Kelowna
Debating if it is worth getting
Does this cover up really bad acne?
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the pros and cons of this product? Also is it good for oily skin?
Stasha C.
Stasha C.
manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for acne scars ?
Bee S.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it for sensitive skin?