BY BAREMINERALS

A six-piece collection of bestselling, top-rated enhancers and perfectors. This set contains everything you need for complexion perfection: a beautiful array of color boosters and finishing powders to give you a gorgeously radiant, healthy glow. This... see more...

Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Great products. I am love that I don't break out as much. Doesn't stay on as well as I'd like and the coverage it pretty good
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
You can create some amazing looks with this box!
Could be a bit pricey to some but if you buy them all individually it would be costing you a lot more.
Definitely met my expectations and most likely exceeded them!
My skin felt lovely and the product with lovely and smooth and felt really light like I had no make up on.
katie W.
Salem, OR
This is an amazing collection. If you don't want the weight of liquid products this is amazing. Covers very well without feeling chalky or gritty. Definitely recommend.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Pricey but is great. All around good product. I love the way it makes my skin feel lightweight & flawless.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Not a big fan of this brand. I do not like the loose pigments for the most part. It has been a few years since I have tried their pigments. (I did just recently purchase their liquid pro foundation). I tried a couple of different times to use it but found it messy and a pain.
Amber R.
Bareminerals blush is a great powder form you can get in any "blush" shade you want! From baby pink to a bronzed blush they have it all! You can put a light layer on or you can have it as thick as you want it! Love it as very lightweight!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
This product has a variety of cooor, goes on very evenly and looks very smoothe. I would recommend for others to use. Very easy to apply and use. Very good price for the product l, I would buy it again.
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Bare minerals was the first mineral make up I ever tried and loved! Can be a little pricey but there's always deals if you buy from ulta