BY BAREMINERALS #8 in Tinted Moisturizers

• Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
  • Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
  • Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

Natural-looking Makeup On The Go

Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.

Powerful Hydrating Foundation

Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.

Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration

Benfits:

• Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
  • Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
  • Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
  • Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
  • Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
  • Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
  • Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
  • None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals

How To Use:

To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
  • "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
Miranda F.
Brooklet
Review for: Other more...
My skin was super dry with the snow storm my town was having so wearing foundation was impossible. That is when I decided to try this stuff and it is my new lifesaver! It helped to hydrate my skin while giving me a little coverage so my skin looked healthier. It’s an awesome everyday color corrector that hydrates and has SPF!
Maile G.
Santa Monica, CA
I didn’t feel like this did much for me. It barely tinted my skin and I still felt sort of dry after applying. I don’t use tinted moisturizer very often and I received this one as a gift. It wasn’t horrible but I wouldn’t purchase for myself. It’s nice to have if I’m just having a lazy day and don’t feel like going much of anywhere but I’d prefer something else if I’m out and about
Katie G.
Knoxville
Review for: Birch 1.5 more...
I wear this on days when I want to give my skin a break from heavy makeup. I have dry skin and this is great at hydrating. The coverage is sheer but if layered it can create better coverage. It makes my skin look and feel healthy. I would recommend
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Birch 1.5 more...
My GO-TO! Trying to give his six stars but it won’t let me! This is seriously the perfect coverage for summer/the warmer months. It goes on beautiful and never climbs or leaves streaks. I apply this with a beauty blender and it leaves such a beautiful dewy sheen on my face! The perfect glow.
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
I love this product. I use this as a primer for my Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation. It blends out well with fingers and beauty blender and offers a light coverage. It hydrates my oily skin and sets well with the powder foundation. I purchased this from Sephora with a 15% VIB coupon. Definitely will purchase this again.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
I’ve used this for years under powder foundation and I haven’t found anything with better coverage or versatility. I apply it with a sponge under foundation and it keeps my skin dewy and luminous. I apply it with a foundation brush and wear it alone and it leaves me with a even tone and glow. This stuff is the best!
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
Review for: Other more...
I like this product, sheer coverage , nice finish ( I don't have to set it or anything , I have dry skin ). It's a good product for a simple natural look. The only thing is you can't use your fingers as if was a tinted moisturizer ( at least it doesn't work for me ). I have to use a brush or beauty blender. Also , it can get too dry in some areas of my face , I guess it will work better in the summer. Otherwise , it's a great product. I wear the shade 1.5 but I think 1.0 would work too ( it's very sheer so I think it's ok to wear half a shade more or less ).
Andrea Q.
This is my holy grail!! I usually use it for a nice natural makeup look, but I decided to use it with my makeup for work (I’m a server so I’m always running around and I’m afraid my makeup messes up). I put setting powder on top and it stayed! It gave me so much coverage it was just like using a regular full coverage foundation!
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
A really great tinted moisturizer that gives me a little color and SPF protection for days where I don't want to do much to my face. It makes me look less tired, in a way haha. It's kind of mousse-like, too, which makes applying it interesting. I think it gives better coverage when using a brush or sponge to apply.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Opal 01 more...
This stuff is exactly what I was looking for in a tinted moisturizer. It has a light coverage that evens out my skin tone but doesn’t conceal any blemishes. It gives me a satin / slightly dewy finish that looks really great on the skin. I have oily skin and this product does get shiny on me throughout the day but I just use a blotting sheet. I highly recommend this product if looking for an every day light coverage spf product. I also recommend if you do pick this up don’t blend it in with a beauty blender! This is a water based formula and the beauty blender sucks the water out of the product and makes it clumpy.
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
Does this have good coverage?
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do people just wear this alone and without powder?
Rachita S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Does it work for combination/oily skin? Does it provide a medium coverage? Or is it sheer?
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
I have really dry sensitive skin and have been looking to get this, does this work well with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Greenwood, IN
I've been looking for a light based foundation and I've heard a lot about this product. I have used other bare mineral products but not anything like this. I'm just starting out with makeup and was wondering if this would be a good beginners product.