BY BAREMINERALS #8 in Tinted Moisturizers

• Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
  • Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
  • Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

Natural-looking Makeup On The Go

Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.

Powerful Hydrating Foundation

Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.

Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration

Benfits:

• Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
  • Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
  • Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
  • Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
  • Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
  • Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
  • Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
  • None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals

How To Use:

To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
  • "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: Spice 08 more...
I never knew I needed this product until a few weeks ago when BareMinerals sent me a PR box with a bunch of goodies! I tried this out because I didn't want anything too heavy for the day but I still wanted my complexion to look youthful, radiant, and even. This product did all of that and I love the shade range! It's super hydrating on my dry skin and I always use a luminous primer underneath to give it an even more healthy look to the skin.
isabella m.
north patchogue
Review for: Other more...
Okay this foundation is perfect for girls that don't want a lot of coverage. Perfect for school. It has light to buildable medium coverage. Amazing application with e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush and doesn't look streaky. I was using the shade 5.5 which is my exact shade with yellow undertones. But I made a switch over to shade 4 because I noticed it's somewhat darker and gives me a sun kissed look without looking like my foundation is way too dark.
Chynna C.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Dune 7.5 more...
I really wanted to like this product. The color match was beautiful and their range is so big, I’m sure there’s a color in it for everyone. What got me was how dry it made my face after two hours. I’ve tried changing up my primers, changing the way i apply it, everything, but nothing worked /: maybe I got a bad one, because I’ve seen so many good reviews, and when I first put the product on, it looks amazing! It’s just after two hours it makes me look like I’ve been wandering around in a desert for days.
Jenna D.
Forest City, NC
Review for: Birch 1.5 more...
I love the fact this tented moisturizer works on all skin types and has SPF in it! The coverage is good and if you let the first layer dry it is buildable to a medium/full coverage! I would recommend this product to others! It is the perfect product to have to a lazy lay around the house day or a natural face day! I have dry skin and if I’ve moisturized well I don’t have a problem with this product but if I have dry skin that day the product does seem to show that dryness in my skin!
Hannah H.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
I received this product for free as a sample. I loved how this felt and blended into my skin. When you first pour it out it’s a mousse texture that is really great. I only gave it 4 stars because the color was a little dark for me (my bad) and that I think it’s good for oily or combination skin as I was left with little dry patches that weren’t all that attractive and required touch ups when I usually like to just leave my makeup alone after it’s done.
Samantha A.
Review for: Ginger 06 more...
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream So wonderful! I recently used this as a BB cream and it works great. it gives you medium to sheer coverage and really even outs your skin tone. There is SPF in it which is awesome and it doesn't feel oily or heavy on the skin. I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommend for a day-to-day BB cream that feels good on the skin and doesn't cause breakouts:)
Brittany B.
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
I tried this product this morning and did not like it at all. I was hoping it would cover my skin lightly and even it out, like a bb cream. It has extremely light coverage so my acne scars, pores still were very visible. And it made my face sooo shiny like it was greasy. I had to put some powder over it and it still shined through. If you don't have perfect skin and If it is normal/oily, this is not a product you want to use.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I don't k ow if my skin jas changed a lot in 2 yrs or the formula has but it showed every fault on my face.. Feom texture to wrinkles.. And some of my wrinkles are not that bad but certain foundations emphasize them..this isn't even a foundation but it. Made my skin look awful. I even took it off and tried with a brush and sponge.. Changed primer. Nothing. I would say If you are over 40 sample it first. Otherwise you may have to bring it back.
CG J.
Review for: Opal 01, Birch 1.5 more...
Love ! Love ! Love!Its exactly what the packaging claims it is- Healthy complexion. Makes skin look extremely  glowey and healthy and in not any way greasy.It does though pill up under some facial products so I would not recommend layering it with many layers. If it is layered with very basic and simple skincare it gives the most beautiful appearance to the skin and works each time like a dream !
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Other more...
I use this in Opal 01 and have for years. As far as evening out my skin tone, this is my favorite BB cream-like product. I generally find it blends and settles best if it is applied with a beauty blender, and a pea-sized amount is good for my entire face.

This product is great, is long-lasting, doesn’t really cake or settle unevenly when it is applied well. It has a slightly hydrating effect on the skin, which is part of why I love it so much.

I will say that there is no true match for me in this BB cream, so take that how you will, but overall I am very happy with this product for how it rests on the skin without drying it, and how it really provides a good base on which to apply the rest of my products. I am a fan of the complexion rescue tinted hydrating gel cream for how it pampers my skin whip evening out my skin tone.
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
Does this have good coverage?
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do people just wear this alone and without powder?
Rachita S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Does it work for combination/oily skin? Does it provide a medium coverage? Or is it sheer?
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
I have really dry sensitive skin and have been looking to get this, does this work well with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Greenwood, IN
I've been looking for a light based foundation and I've heard a lot about this product. I have used other bare mineral products but not anything like this. I'm just starting out with makeup and was wondering if this would be a good beginners product.