bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
- Texture: Hydrating Gel Cream
- Coverage: Sheer-to-medium
- Finish: Naturally Radiant
- Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
- Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
- Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner
Natural-looking Makeup On The Go
Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.
Powerful Hydrating Foundation
Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.
Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration
- Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
- Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
- Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
- Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
- Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
- Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
- Dermatologist Tested
- Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
- None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals
How To Use:
To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Coconut Alkanes, Propanediol, Squalane,
Trehalose, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Silica, Agar, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Salicornia
Herbacea Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate,
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Top Questions See all 607 Q&A
- "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
- "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
This product is great, is long-lasting, doesn’t really cake or settle unevenly when it is applied well. It has a slightly hydrating effect on the skin, which is part of why I love it so much.
I will say that there is no true match for me in this BB cream, so take that how you will, but overall I am very happy with this product for how it rests on the skin without drying it, and how it really provides a good base on which to apply the rest of my products. I am a fan of the complexion rescue tinted hydrating gel cream for how it pampers my skin whip evening out my skin tone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos