bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
- Texture: Hydrating Gel Cream
- Coverage: Sheer-to-medium
- Finish: Naturally Radiant
- Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
- Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
- Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner
Natural-looking Makeup On The Go
Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.
Powerful Hydrating Foundation
Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.
Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration
- Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
- Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
- Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
- Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
- Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
- Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
- Dermatologist Tested
- Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
- None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals
How To Use:
To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Coconut Alkanes, Propanediol, Squalane,
Trehalose, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Silica, Agar, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Salicornia
Herbacea Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate,
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Top Questions See all 607 Q&A
- "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
- "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
I can't make up my mind on this product. I was really excited to try it after reading all of the great reviews. I like the ingredients, and I love that it's cruelty-free. But the first time I applied it I used a flat top kabuki brush (Morphe G7), which is the same brush I use to apply my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I noticed that it started pilling, so that was no good. The next time I applied it I used my fingers, and it was a no go; I still had pilling problems. I also waited a few hours in between applying regular moisturizer and this product to make sure that the pilling wasn't due to product build-up on my face. After researching online, I read some reviews that said the best way to apply Complexion Rescue was with the BM Smoothing Face Brush which was designed specifically for this product. Normally I would never buy a special brush just for one product, but I decided to invest in it anyway. I dabbed a few drops of Complexion Rescue over my face and gently buffed it in with the Smoothing Face brush, and I didn't have any problems with pilling. It looked fantastic! It covered my redness, left a smooth and natural finish, and looked really healthy. It also didn't leave my t-zone as oily as my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, which was why I bought the BM one in the first place. However, I took off a star because you need to use the BM brush, and that brush is $30. Although it's a one time expense, it's the principle of the matter that I don't like. I wore this product a few more times, loved the way it looked, but noticed it didn't last as long on my skin as the Laura Mericer one does. Oh well, no big deal, I thought, since I usually only wear makeup when I have to go to my one class at 5:30. Since I've started to focus on taking the best care of my skin as possible, I've been trying to wear less makeup. Plus, I'm a second year grad student and don't have the energy to go through my entire makeup routine everyday. This product seems to check off every thing I was looking for, but here's why I took off another star: it broke my skin out. I have combination-dry, extremely sensitive skin that's prone to eczema and dermatitis. Complexion Rescue did not aggravate those problems, but it did leave me with pimple-like bumps on my cheeks, underneath my cheekbones. When I took my makeup off at the end of the day, washed my face, and applied moisturizer before going to bed, I noticed the bumps. When I woke up in the morning, however, they were gone. I didn't think much of this since my skin is so reactive, until it kept happening. On days where I didn't wear this product I didn't have this problem. So I don't know what's up with this. I'm going to return it to Ulta and try another brand.
I would completely recommend this product, however, because it does look fantastic, it has great ingredients, and most people don't have such temperamental skin like mine, but ONLY if you want to invest in the brush. If not, which is completely understandable, then I'd try to find something else.
Pros - It looks nice on people with dry skin or oily skin. I have dry skin, my sister has oily skin. It is light weight, like a tinted moisturizer should be.
Cons - I feel like this gives SUPER light coverage. I know this is a tinted moisturizer, and it is supposed to be light coverage, but I really had to layer to get the light coverage I got and my skin is not even bad. I have the occasional break outs and dark spots, but I was having a good skin day all three times I wore this. I gave up and passed it to my sister. She has clear skin, she just likes playing with makeup, but she ended up tossing it. When I think of a tinted moisturizer, I think of a light weight product, that gives your skin a natural makeup look while keeping it moisturized. I literally looked like I just got tan with discoloration. I also could not find my shade, so since it was free, I settled. I think they have about 16 shades.
I do really like Bare minerals as a brand though m, this just didn't work for ME.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos