• bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Opal 01
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Birch 1.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Vanilla 02
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Buttercream 03
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Suede 04
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Wheat 4.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Natural 05
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Bamboo 5.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Ginger 06
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Desert 6.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Tan 07
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dune 7.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Spice 08
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Terra 8.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Chestnut 09
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sienna 10
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE(TM) Tinted ...

BY BAREMINERALS #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

• Texture: Hydrating Gel Cream
  • Coverage: Sheer-to-medium
  • Finish: Naturally Radiant
  • Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
  • Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
  • Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

Natural-looking Makeup On The Go

Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.

Powerful Hydrating Foundation

Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.

Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration

Benfits:

• Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
  • Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
  • Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
  • Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
  • Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
  • Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
  • Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
  • None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals

How To Use:

To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

• How is this with sensitive/combination skin?? Is it worth...3 Answers
  • How does this product work with acne prone combination sk...5 Answers
  • How does this blend out? Does it work with dry skin3 Answers
  • "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
  • "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
Jessica S.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Natural 05 more...
I have used this product for probably a little over a year now. I have extremely dry skin and find that this product works well for days where my skin is especially dry [the winter time, most recently dryness secondary from using an OTC retinoid cream] I will apply this product with my fingers first followed by a brush (I use the morphe Jaclyn hill foundation brush, but any blending foundation brush will do]. I also recommend you use this product w/ a setting powder of some kind to prevent transfer as it is more of a cream/lotion formula. This foundation leaves a nice glow to the skin, and makes you look somewhat sun-kissed. I do not recommend this product for oily skin. I do not find this product to be buildable, I more recommend this product for some-one who is looking to even out their skin tone on a daily wear basis. If you have scarring, blemishes and are looking for a more medium/full coverage blendable formula I would recommend a different product. Overall I have loved having this in my collection.
Michelle E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Wheat 4.5 more...
Now that my skin is under control, I am looking for everyday light coverage and I like this so far. One thing I'll say is that it starts to look weird if I put too much on, so just a little at a time. It gives me a nice dewy glow and takes the edge off any redness. However, I feel it accentuates any bumps/pores/weird texture on my skin and I wouldn't recommend on dry skin without laying down a moisturizer first. Ultimately I think it's hard to get the "blur" effect without clogging pores, so I don't mind it. I think this will be nice for summer, and the spf is a nice bonus. (Shown with only lipstick and mascara)
Haley F.
Beverly , MA
Review for: Opal 01 more...
I love this product. During the winter months, I was finding that my skin was a little too dry for the original bareMinerals foundation, so I decided to try this product. This product is great! I love products that have lighter coverage and feel just like moisturizer and so this was perfect for me. Additionally, the people at bareMinerals were great and helped me find a color to match my skin. This is super hydrating and I recommend using this with one of their primer products.
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. I used to wear such heavy full coverage foundation and felt very cakey. I was looking for a natural foundation in sephora when I came by to an old brand favorite of mine. I used to use the powder foundation when I was younger so when I saw they had a tinted moisturizer that actually had pretty good natural coverage, I could see my skin again. It had shocked me how good this foundation is and I come back to it again and again
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I recently started using this tinted moisturizer and I really love it! I’ve previously used other brands like the Clinique cc cream, the nars pure radiance , and one from benefit as well . Each of those in comparison to this seemed far more emollient and left my skin feeling greasy. They even broke me out . I find that this product seems to set somewhat and I am able to apply other products over it which is nice . And it has not broken my sensitive skin out . It’s a very minimal coverage product but you can build it up to help conceal redness and discoloration with ease.
Jena K.
Canton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Opal 01 more...
I’ve been focusing on skin care in 2019, so I wanted to find a sheer tinted moisturizer that really hydrates my skin, evens out my skin tone, and doesn’t cover my freckles or make me look cakey. This is absolutely the dream product. It’s pricier than I’d like it to be, but I’ll spend the money because a little goes a long way for me. It toned down the redness on my cheeks without covering it so I don’t need blush. I’m in the minority right now because I don’t want full coverage. It’s sheer. Which is what I wanted.
Angela A.
Newark, DE
Review for: Spice 08 more...
I LOVE this foundation. My shade is Spice and have used this product for over three years now. I do not wear much coverage so this is perfect for me and keeps my skin hydrated in the winter. My face tends to go towards the oily side, so the only issue is that in the summer face gets really shiny using this, especially in my T-zone. However, I just use a mineral veil/finishing power on top and I am good to go. So besides that, I am extremely pleased with this foundation. Cannot live without it!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
In the last month and a half I have bought and tested out five different foundations and that’s just what I’ve tried in the last six weeks. As a makeup artist for the last 15 years I’ve used and tried many, many more!! I keep going back to bareMinerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream, it’s not even technically exactly what you would describe as a foundation but it sure is amazing. I have mature skin, maybe someone who would typically want a full coverage foundation, however this always leaves my skin looking the absolute best. It’s lightweight, great for your skin, and allows your natural glow to shine through while still giving enough coverage to keep the spots you don’t want noticed, unnoticed! All of that and it has a refreshingly inexpensive price point!! Try it and you’ll love it, so will your skin!! Always keeping you look fresh and beautiful.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Bamboo 5.5 more...
Just to be clear I know this is not a foundation. I know it’s not a heavy or full coverage item !!! But it was the first tinted moisturizer I have used. I liked it initially or should I say when it was applied to me at the makeup counter , I have dry skin but shine is an issue even after makeup is applied. So i was looking for something that wasn’t drying but matte. I can’t wear full coverage makeup because it doesn’t work well for my face. I’ve tried many high brands and drugstore brands and they just don’t sit well even after a good exfoliate and primer. Anyways I walked out buying this because she made me look bomb dot com. But after using it the next day I was so shiny or “glowing” I should say And I hated it. Even after setting it in i just felt like the product wasn’t for me. Then I realized oh duh she put powder and all the works on my after wards. After trying a few other things I went back and exchanged it for their pressed powder so fingers crossed ! I liked this but I didn’t love it. I rather have a bare face then wear this because it really didn’t make a difference to me and my skin type.
Abri J.
Apo, AP
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chestnut 09 more...
Absolutely love this foundation. It is pretty sheer coverage, but I layer so much on top it is okay. And I usually only have a one go at it but if you add more layers it’ll look more medium coverage. This entire collection has helped keep my acne at bay and clear up a lot of my skin!!
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
Does this have good coverage?
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do people just wear this alone and without powder?
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
I have really dry sensitive skin and have been looking to get this, does this work well with sensitive skin?
Rachita S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Does it work for combination/oily skin? Does it provide a medium coverage? Or is it sheer?
Taylor R.
Greenwood, IN
I've been looking for a light based foundation and I've heard a lot about this product. I have used other bare mineral products but not anything like this. I'm just starting out with makeup and was wondering if this would be a good beginners product.

Sephora