• bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Opal 01
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Birch 1.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Vanilla 02
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Buttercream 03
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Suede 04
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Wheat 4.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Natural 05
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Bamboo 5.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Ginger 06
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Desert 6.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Tan 07
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dune 7.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Spice 08
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Terra 8.5
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Chestnut 09
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sienna 10
  • bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE(TM) Tinted ...

BY BAREMINERALS #6 in Tinted Moisturizers

• Texture: Hydrating Gel Cream
  • Coverage: Sheer-to-medium
  • Finish: Naturally Radiant
  • Shade Range: 16 True-to-you Shades
  • Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner
  • Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

Natural-looking Makeup On The Go

Created To Do More With Less, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream Packs A Powerful Punch As A Moisturizer, Foundation And Spf, All In One. Touted As A Tinted Moisturizer - But Also Adored As A Daily Moisturizing Foundation For Many - This Mighty Little Mineral Makeup Tube Provides The Wonderfully Hydrating Benefits Of Both Bb Cream And Cc Cream With Powerful Broad Spectrum Spf 30 To Reveal A Naturally Radiant Finish That's Always Photo-ready.

Powerful Hydrating Foundation

Perfect For Busy Women And Moms On-the-go, Our Award-winning Tinted Moisturizer Can Double As Face Primer, Makes A Lovely, Lightweight Foundation For A Day At The Beach, And Also Provides A Gorgeous A Post-workout Glow.

Empowered By The Benefits Of Natural Ingredients Including Marine Botanicals And Mineral Electrolytes That Hydrate And Boost Your Skin's Natural Beauty, After Just One Week Of Using Complexion Rescue, Women Have Experienced An Average Of 215% Increase In Skin Hydration

Benfits:

• Powerful Hydration: Marine Botanicals, Hydrating Humectants And Coconut-derived Ingredients Help To Replenish, Nourish And Condition Thirsty Skin
  • Energizing Electrolytes: Calcium And Magnesium Help Replenish The Skin, While Potassium Helps Promote Skin’s Moisture Balance
  • Refreshing Feeling: Unique Water-encapsulations Give Skin An Instant Burst Of Hydration Upon Application With A Light, Cooling Sensation
  • Helps To Protect Against Environmental Stressors With The Antioxidant Heart-leaf Globe Daisy
  • Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Non-chemical, Mineral-based Sun Protection
  • Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
  • Buildable, Sheer-to-medium Coverage
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Binders Or Fillers
  • None Of Our Products Are Tested On Animals

How To Use:

To Fully Experience The Power Of Complexion Rescue, Pair It With Our Smoothing Face Brush To Build Your Desired Level Of Coverage. The Dual Fiber Synthetic Brush Is Specially Designed To Seamlessly Blend Our Tinted Moisturizer While Providing Control And Diffusion For A Beautiful, Lightly Airbrushed Finish.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.2%
Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan,
Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate,
Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium
Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

• Last week, I tried a free sample of bareMinerals Complex...7 Answers
  • What’s your favorite foundation that has light to medium ...8 Answers
  • How well does this cover blemishes, fine lines, hyper-pig...1 Answers

Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love this complexion cream so much. when i brought it i initially thought it would be a bb cream and wouldn't have much coverage, which is what i was after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough." in 147 reviews
  • "i love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me. the product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. it wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair). the dewy finish is as advertised, and is usually nice but can be a bit to shiny for me on my more oily days (i'm pale, i don't glow, i just glare/blind. but it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder. i like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. it also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). i used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because i don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin. the product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. it looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!" in 72 reviews
Review for: Tan 07 more...
This is an amazing product. I love it. It’s so glowy, healthy, moisturizing. I use a serum under it and that is all. It has replaced my morning moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation. The coverage is very sheer, but I love how natural it looks. On good skin days, this is all I need. On bad skin days, I spot conceal and my skin looks lovely. I just adore this product. My suggestion would be to go a few shades darker than you think you are. I used a light shade that actually matched me for a while and I felt like it did nothing. I now use Tan, as a fair woman, and if I sheer it out enough it looks amazing. All my sisters and friends have bought this product, too. You do probably have to have fairly clear skin, though, because it is a very sheer coverage.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this so much! I don't like using liquid foundations because they are too thick and I like to have a more natural look. This stuff makes my skin look amazing without covering up my natural skin too much. I also have oily skin, and this doesn't make my skin look super greasy after wearing it for a long period of time like other liquid foundations do. It never causes me to break out. It is a little bit pricey but worth it.
Hiram, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Spice 08 more...
Such an amazing foundation! Perfect for skin with little breakouts, gives me such a natural ans smooth look! I reccomend to people with skin that does not need much coverage, Spice 08 matches perfectly with my skin tone and is barely noticable!! Its pricey but worth every penny because of its hydrating properties!
Austin, TX
Review for: Vanilla 02 more...
I must say, if you're going to spend time outside, and don't plan on wearing any makeup, this is s good option for those with dry skin. It's a tinted moisturizer at the ebd if the day and offers very likely coverage. However it does have sunscreen so for those wanting to protect their skin from sun damage and looking for an alternative to their foundation, this is a good option.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a very natural and great for my oily skin / acne prone skin. i think it applies great and i don’t like heavy makeup on my skin, but even still it stays on my face throughout the day. it has a very nice glowy natural looking shine and is an overall great product.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bamboo 5.5 more...
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a staple in my skincare routine. It’seasy to apply with your fingers or the Bare Minerals smoothing face brush. The coverage is sheer and it’s easy to blend. I use it the most in the summertime when I don’t want to use foundation.
El Sobrante, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Buttercream 03 more...
This has been my go to product for about 3 years now. It has a great texture & has my skin looking natural & way more youthful & awake. I recommend for all skin types. It's sheer to medium coverage. MUST use a setting powder though. It doesn't set well without one I think but I use setting powder anyways so I love it. Try it out!
Chandler , AZ
I use this as my every day sunscreen prior to applying my make up on top. It is a very sheer base that allows product to glide on smoothly while protecting my face from the sun. There’s no particular scent and this doesn’t pill up underneath other products. It is also is buildable on its own for additional coverage.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Birch 1.5 more...
I LOVE this stuff. I’m usually a full coverage gal but I wanted to start making the switch to lighter coverage products and this was perfect. It gives light to medium coverage. It’s VERY lightweight on the skin. Gives a beautiful dewy look. It blurs the skin and evens the skin tone. Love this for lighter makeup days
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Tan 07 more...
I've been trying a LOT of CC and BB creams since my go-to product is no longer available. I specifically asked the clerk at Ulta for something light like a CC cream. I also like a silky feel to it. This was recommended, but I wish they had a sample to give first. When I used it the next day, there was basically NO coverage. Yes, it was light and silky, but if I wanted my face to look that natural, I'd just wear a clear moisturizer. I do like a little coverage. I returned for a refund. This was just way too sheer for me.
Dorchester, ontario
Does this have good coverage?
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do people just wear this alone and without powder?
Brooklyn, MI
I have really dry sensitive skin and have been looking to get this, does this work well with sensitive skin?
Lyndhurst, OH
Does it work for combination/oily skin? Does it provide a medium coverage? Or is it sheer?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email