BeautyFaceFace MakeupbareMinerals

Complexion Rescue ® Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

What’s the best acne friendly brand for skin care and make up?
What’s your favorite tinted moisturizer?
What do you think is the best tinted moisturizer? I've heard this is an OG. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough.in reviews
...what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!in reviews
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Heather M.
I really enjoy this as a no makeup day. Its not very pigmented and does not have alot of coverage but is light weight and feels hydrating
Brandi  H.
Corning, CA
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Brandi  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at ulta mainly for a lighter option for my upcoming vacation in Hawaii. Now it is a MUST have in my makeup bag!! Especially great for a hydrated non cakey finish. I said it was a light powder and it keeps my skin looking great all day!!
Elina G.
Claymont, DE
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Elina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been testing this foundation for a week so far and it is good. I love the fact that its clean and has spf in it. It gives me sheer coverage, although you can build it up to almost medium one. On the minus side, if you have dry skin, or some dry areas on your face this foundation will SHOW THEM. Like all of them! I didn’t even know that i had some dry areas next to my eyebrows, until i tried this foundation 🤦🏼‍♀️ however, on the good days, this proved to be a good tinted moisturiser, especially after i used exfoliator and all those dry skin bits were gone. It does give that natural glowy and dewy finish to the skin, and that I love. All in all, it is 3,5/4 out of 5.
Shari S.
Lexington, KY
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Shari S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to use 3 different products- moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation. With this product, I get all 3 in one. It’s light coverage which makes us perfect for daily usage, does not get sticky throughout the day nor dries out. Gives a dewy look which I like but you can use a translucent powder on top with setting spray to give a matte look.
Allie V.
Ashtabula, OH
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Allie V.
I like the tinted moisturizer a lot. It prevents my skin from getting really dry like it did from regular foundation. I use it with the complexion rescue powder to give better coverage.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I've been using this for a while now and finally feel ready to review it. I used bareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for years so when I wanted some tinted moisturizer they were my first thought. I was hoping for light coverage, moisture and an SPF so this seemed like a winner. The first time I used it I put it on clean skin using my fingers as directed and it was awful. It was this nasty orange color that really showed all my pores. So after talking to several influensters who like this, thanks, I started wearing moisturizer under it and it was a bit better. However the coverage so so light and even using a beauty blender I couldn't really build it well. Finally, I tried it over moisturizer and primer. I applied it with a damp beauty sponge and mixed it with a tinted moisturizer I accidentally bought a shade darker than I meant to and got the coverage I was looking for. I like that this is a green product with SPF, and while I wouldn't call it moisturizing it doesn't dry out or break out my skin. However, I use tinted moisturizer because I want something low maintenance and applying this is anything but low maintenance. Ok tinted moisturizer, but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this complexion rescue tinted gel cream. I use this daily, as an alternative to a regular foundation. It's my go to no makeup/makeup look. I love how moisturized and glowy my skin looks and feels, while also providing a super natural looking coverage. Works well with my combination oily skin. Doesn't make me look oily or greasy at all. It's a great product. Highly recommend it! bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Skye O.
Lexington, KY
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Skye O.
Purchased at: ULTA
The BEST tinted moisturizer I have ever tried ! I think this is perfect for anyone who doesn’t like super full coverage , something natural looking but still covers and doesn’t go into any fine lines ! Such an easy product to use , I’ve found the easiest way to apply it is with your fingers , such a flawless finish ! I think this is perfect for anyone and would defiantly recommend if you’re looking for a new complexion product
Alison N.
Stratford, CT
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Alison N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this tinted moisturizer. I don’t like anything too heavy on my face. It is light and just enough coverage for me. My face is smooth all day
Hannah K.
Durham, NC
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
The color of my face can only be described as "angry burnt peach." This tinted moisturizer is just enough to cover that redness, creating the best "what do you mean, my skin always looks this good!" look. On my no-makeup makeup days, I wear this with some concealer, brows and mascara for that effortless look. Think Carrie Bradshaw or Serena van der Woodsen, but in jeans and a faded t-shirt from 2005 with absolutely no idea or energy to style hair. The gel is buildable, allowing me to put on just enough to look hide my tomato face. It has a slightly tacky feeling when applying, but that quickly goes away as the gel settles. If your skin is extra dry, you do want to use a good moisturizer underneath to prevent the gel from settling into dry spots. I've tried a few tinted moisturizers and this is by far my favorite.

420 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer J. il y a 5 mois
I've had better luck with it than other tinted moisturizers. It didn't make me greasy and provided just enough coverage to even my skin out. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Amber L.
Apple valley, MN
il y a 8 mois
Kacie B. il y a 6 mois
I think it depends on what kind of coverage you’re looking for. This feels super hydrating and natural to me, but doesn’t provide a ton of coverage. If you want a very natural, dewy look, it would be a great as a one and done. If you’re looking for a little more coverage, I’d recommend the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Congratulations on your new addition! :)
Brooke K.
Kunkletown, PA
il y a 9 mois
What is your favorite tinted moisturizer or light-coverage BB Cream? I currently have bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 but I want to try something different. My skin needs some TLC for these cold months ❄️ but I don’t want to wear my face oil/serum during the day.
Sidney T. il y a 7 mois
while this isn’t a tinted moisturizer or bb cream, i love the it cosmetics cc cream! the coverage is buildable and gives a very natural finish
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
il y a un an
Alyssa F. il y a un an
I LOVE this product. It definitely lives up to the hype, I’m not sure I’ll go back to using foundation after this. It is a very “no make up-make up type of product. You can still see slight imperfections through it. It’s glowy, might not be great for someone with super oily skin. And the added SPF is great!
Jenna M.
Waco, TX
il y a un an
Kathy E. il y a un an
I honestly didn't like the complexion rescue. There wasn't enough coverage for me and it just settled in any lines & wrinkles I have.