MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersbareMinerals

Complexion Rescue ™ Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Does this stay on all day? It’s super humid here and I want something lightweight that stays on al day
I have a question how is the coverage on this ti yes moistureizer because i like light to medium coverage ?
Is this product long lasting ?
Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...after. but for £28 i thought it was worth a try, as i was on accutane (an acne medication) at the time and needed something that would let my skin breath yet still even out my skin tone; and this did exactly that. it lasted the full day and i still had a natural glow by the time i had finished work 8 hours later. the only thing i can fault is the shade range which i don't feel is wide enough.in reviews
...what it promised to do. bonus: i feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after i wash this stuff off!in reviews
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Heather M.
Review for: Vanilla 02
I really enjoy this as a no makeup day. Its not very pigmented and does not have alot of coverage but is light weight and feels hydrating
Elina G.
Claymont, DE
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Elina G.
Review for: Vanilla 02
I have been testing this foundation for a week so far and it is good. I love the fact that its clean and has spf in it. It gives me sheer coverage, although you can build it up to almost medium one. On the minus side, if you have dry skin, or some dry areas on your face this foundation will SHOW THEM. Like all of them! I didn’t even know that i had some dry areas next to my eyebrows, until i tried this foundation 🤦🏼‍♀️ however, on the good days, this proved to be a good tinted moisturiser, especially after i used exfoliator and all those dry skin bits were gone. It does give that natural glowy and dewy finish to the skin, and that I love. All in all, it is 3,5/4 out of 5.
Shari S.
Lexington, KY
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Shari S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to use 3 different products- moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation. With this product, I get all 3 in one. It’s light coverage which makes us perfect for daily usage, does not get sticky throughout the day nor dries out. Gives a dewy look which I like but you can use a translucent powder on top with setting spray to give a matte look.
Allie V.
Ashtabula, OH
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Allie V.
Review for: Birch 1.5
I like the tinted moisturizer a lot. It prevents my skin from getting really dry like it did from regular foundation. I use it with the complexion rescue powder to give better coverage.
Natalie L.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Opal 01
So I've been using this for a while now and finally feel ready to review it. I used bareMinerals MATTE Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for years so when I wanted some tinted moisturizer they were my first thought. I was hoping for light coverage, moisture and an SPF so this seemed like a winner. The first time I used it I put it on clean skin using my fingers as directed and it was awful. It was this nasty orange color that really showed all my pores. So after talking to several influensters who like this, thanks, I started wearing moisturizer under it and it was a bit better. However the coverage so so light and even using a beauty blender I couldn't really build it well. Finally, I tried it over moisturizer and primer. I applied it with a damp beauty sponge and mixed it with a tinted moisturizer I accidentally bought a shade darker than I meant to and got the coverage I was looking for. I like that this is a green product with SPF, and while I wouldn't call it moisturizing it doesn't dry out or break out my skin. However, I use tinted moisturizer because I want something low maintenance and applying this is anything but low maintenance. Ok tinted moisturizer, but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Hannah K.
Raleigh, NC
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Opal 01
The color of my face can only be described as "angry burnt peach." This tinted moisturizer is just enough to cover that redness, creating the best "what do you mean, my skin always looks this good!" look. On my no-makeup makeup days, I wear this with some concealer, brows and mascara for that effortless look. Think Carrie Bradshaw or Serena van der Woodsen, but in jeans and a faded t-shirt from 2005 with absolutely no idea or energy to style hair. The gel is buildable, allowing me to put on just enough to look hide my tomato face. It has a slightly tacky feeling when applying, but that quickly goes away as the gel settles. If your skin is extra dry, you do want to use a good moisturizer underneath to prevent the gel from settling into dry spots. I've tried a few tinted moisturizers and this is by far my favorite.
Stacy H.
Tracy, MN
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Stacy H.
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Review for: Natural 05
This is the ONLY foundation I use in the summer. It’s good for dry skin and gives a dewy glow. If you prefer a matte look you can put some powder over. It is sheer to medium coverage. It is buildable if you like more coverage. I just love that it’s light weight for those hot humid days.
Alison N.
Stratford, CT
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Alison N.
Review for: Natural 05
I love this tinted moisturizer. I don’t like anything too heavy on my face. It is light and just enough coverage for me. My face is smooth all day
Ashley G.
Wylie, TX
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: Wheat 4.5
Gorgeous finish and just enough coverage to wear on its own. I don’t feel I need a setting powder for this moisturizer which is nice in the humid Texas weather! It also doesn’t aggravate breakouts which is nice.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Rihana C.
This is probably my favorite winter foundation, lately. It's tied for "all time favorite" with Too Faced Born This Way, which I prefer during summer. I like it because it evens out my skin tone without looking caked on. I would say that it's really more medium coverage than a tinted moisturizer, though. I need to apply it with a brush or sponge rather than being able to just use my fingers, but that's really the only downside to using it, and doesn't bother me that much. If I use a good setting powder (I like Laura Mercier or Peach Perfect) it has a nice natural-looking matte finish and stays put.

405 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hudaa M.
62 Vancott ave Hempstead, NY
Liv S.
Bishopston, Bristol
il y a 25 jours
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 # I have really dry skin but looking for some light coverage, has anyone with dry/sensitive skin tried this and found it to be effective ?
Kanisha D. il y a 24 jours
This product should work great for you. I have sensitive oily skin and it is a little too hydrating for me. It offers light coverage, contains SPF, but doesn’t irritate. Just be sure to grab the correct shade.