by Bare Escentuals

Paraben-free- sulfate-free- phthalate-free- synthetic fragrance-free- synthetic dye-free- petrochemical-free

Travel size - Set of 3 (20 ml / 0.68 oz); OVER 2 OUNCES of complexion rescue!!; A BB cream, a CC cream and a tinted moisturizer all in one.; Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; synthetic fragrance-free; synthetic dye-free; petrochemical-free; Gold make-up bag - 6.5'' x 4.5'' x 3''

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - Vanilla 02 (20 ml/0.68 oz) Set of 3 & Make Up Bag!
Sacramento, CA
I love this tinted moisturizer. It’s nice coverage. Feels light. I get it at Ulta and use it with the complexion brush.
Grand Island, NY
Love this during the summer! Just enough coverage to cover imperfections but doesn’t look like you’re wearing anything!
Saint Joseph, MO
I wear this tinted moisturizer year round. It’s light and doesn’t clog your pores, but still provides great coverage
GREER, SC
Great for a foundation as well as a primer for the rest of my makeup. Goes on smoothly and looks natural.
Papillion , NE
I’m still testing it out but so far I’m enjoying it. It’s nice to quickly apply and go about my day.
Monson, MA
It’s nice if you don’t have any other products on your skin otherwise or pills up and is patchy
Perry Hall, MD
Very nice tinted moisturizer. Best applied with a beauty blender. I use shade birch.

Looking for your answer?