BY BAREMINERALS #37 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kyrie F.
Catford, London
Review for: Vanilla 02
I had high hopes for this product but was really let down. It's made my skin look dull, settled in fine lines and felt drying on my skin. By the end of the day my skin felt tight and dried out. I don't know if I just got a dodgy bottle or what but it wasn't for me
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Cream Natural 05, Other
I had to admit this product was a miss for me. I do not like the finish of this product on my face. I have normal to oily skin and this gave my skin a very oily finish. I let my sister try this product out as well and she did not like it.
Nichelle P.
This is my least favorite tinted moisturizer I've ever used. It made my face super greasy looking and had no coverage. I love the squeezy tube, but the product just does not jive with my oily skin. Maybe if they created a matte version, I would consider givin it a second chance.
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
Review for: Cream Natural 05
I don’t care for this very much. When I wear it I notice my pores and fine lines really bad. It’s like it sinks and creases into everything and makes me look older.
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a CC & BB cream lunatic. I love them so much and anytime I get the chance to try a new one from a wonderful brand, I'm in heaven. This was one of my lest favorite unfortunately. It left my face feeling tacky and like I had caked makeup on my face, even when this was all I was wearing. It also had a strong perfume scent that I really didn't like. I don't recommend.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Good variety in shades and great price but it is definitely more on the light coverage side. I feel like my skin looks the same if I don't apply.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
I'm not thrilled with this product. They don't have a shade light enough for my fair complexion. I gave the lightest shade (opal) a try and was disappointed. Not only was the color off, but it felt extremely oily on my skin. If you're incredibly dry I could see it working, but not for normal/oily skin.
Sabrina C.
Yukon, OK
It’s nothing more then a moisturizer. I personally didn’t like it. No coverage really and left my skin looking slightly oily.
Charlotte W.
Review for: Buttercream 03
I saw many good reviews with this product so why not give it a try?! I have dry skin and always prefer mineral products. This product gives you a shiny dewy finish look. My skin looks hydrated and feel comfortable. However, this tined B.B. cream gives me minimal coverage. I tried to build up the coverage but it is basically not possible! Also, I like how it feels on the face, but the gel like texture is hard to blend in.
Lee S.
Nashville
Review for: Cream Natural 05
I bought this to try and find and everyday tinted moisturizer. I loved the light weight on my skin, but it made my skin shine in an oily way. I don't think this went well with my oily skin. The coverage is also very light. I would recommend to friends with dry skin who want light coverage.
marina k.
Laval, QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?