BY BAREMINERALS #37 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my go to fresh face look. Very light weight and smoothing. Appears very natural while providing a consistent complexion. Can be worn alone or under foundation but I prefer without foundation.
Anika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is really unique and interesting, it is a very light coverage that I think would work for all skin types on a day-to-day basis. It has a very gentle consistency so you have to set it with powder or it will get oily. I gave it a lower rating because well there is a large range they all tend to oxidized and so there is not a good color for fair skin
Ellen N.
Saint Paul, MN
I finally found a tinted moisturizer I love! It is light coverage and you can't even tell that you are wearing anything-however, it does blur blemishes and moisturizes well. It makes a great base for adding powder to your face. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out. I have tried a variety of BB creams and this is definitely my favorite! A bit pricey but I would still recommend.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is kind of like a bb cream. It gives light coverage, more than what you would think of a tinted gel. It isn't the best at covering it keeping matte, but it does even out your skin tone and reduce redness. It doesn't do much with pores or staying power though.
Mia A.
Formula isn't drying, but it makes my face look greasy so it's impossible for me to wear as a lighter option for foundation. It's kind of watery. There is a sheer tint to it, but not a lot of coverage-which would be nice if my face didn't look so shiny with it. I won't repurchase it.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
This makes my face feel so soft and still provides the lightweight coverage I want. It's perfect with a good concealer underneath. I just use my fingers to apply it and it blends right in so easily. I will definitely buy this again.
Monica C.
Middletown
Review for: Other
This stuff is my absolute favorite! Great selection of skin tones to match well, even tanner than winter time. Not heavy and does t feel like you have on.
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Birch 1.5
I use this as the moisturizer step. Can use alone or set w/ powder. Great for dry skin or anyone looking for spf. Light coverage; illuminating. LOVE!!!
Berenise S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bamboo 5.5
This is a great product. Its more like a medium coverage. It's surprisingly opaque for a bbcream like product. The colors can be a little orange .
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Review for: Vanilla 02
Color was a little off but loved the feel of the product and loved the weight of the product! Can't wait to get one in the color that fits me best!
marina k.
Laval, QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?