BY BAREMINERALS #38 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Review for: Cream Natural 05
I was surprised that this didn't have higher reviews in that this is one of the easiest BB creams to use out there.  It is what I use when I've woken up late and don't have time for anything else.  It always looks good, has an SPF, and is from a company that is ingredient-conscious.
Lee S.
Lee S.
Nashville
Review for: Cream Natural 05
I bought this to try and find and everyday tinted moisturizer. I loved the light weight on my skin, but it made my skin shine in an oily way. I don't think this went well with my oily skin. The coverage is also very light. I would recommend to friends with dry skin who want light coverage.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
This product for me personally it's not meant for oily skin unless you put a matte primer. Usually for bb creams I like to use it on its own. Easy to apply blends well and no scent which what I like and for coverage you can build it up to a medium I like it but it's not my favorite
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Clairton, PA
Review for: Other
I have this in Chestnut. Not sure why that shade wasn't there. I have combo skin. Oily around my nose and forehead and dry around my mouth. This controls my oil and doesn't dry me out anywhere. The finish is satin and slightly glowy. It hides imperfections without looking like you have on foundation. I love it.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This bb cream is my go to in the summer. It hydrates my skin and keeps it looking dewy and fresh all day. It is easy to apply and feels great. However it does not have as much coverage as some other bb creams I have. It is very hydrating for my drier skin.
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Review for: Cream Natural 05
My favorite tinted moisturizer. Great for those "no make-up make-up" days. Love that it has SPF and is easy to worn alone or layered with foundation and powder without becoming cakey or heavy. I have normal skin and it works great, not drying or greasy.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Anchorage
Review for: Buttercream 03
I love that this product goes on lightly, is slightly buildable, and it has spf! It feels really moisturizing and like you're putting something good for you on your face. I like using this for a light makeup look, but I've used it in photo shoots before.
Aggie B.
Aggie B.
Review for: Vanilla 02
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for summer. It is good for all skin types however because I get oily during the summer then I use translucent powder to set the foundation. Provides light to medium coverage so if you are looking for that full coverage you won't get it with this one however if you need to cover anything just use a concealer. Other products layers well with it. No complaints about it.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Panama City, FL
This is a natural looking and light weight BB cream. It leaves your skin looking hydrated and fresh. It is perfect for everyday and has spf in it. I have purchased this multiple times and would recommend this to anyone looking for something light.
Allison G.
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Cream Natural 05
Light coverage and great for your skin. This lightweight tinted moisturizer is a little on the pricier side but is definitely worth it. Keeps your skin healthy while helping your look! Can provide full coverage if you layer the product.
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?