BY BAREMINERALS #38 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: Vanilla 02
When my already dry skin was getting super dry, patchy and flakey this summer, this stuff saved me!! It applies so smoothly and I swear in one day my skin was moisturizer and soft again. Peeling was reduced and almost completely resolved. It does not have much coverage more of a very light coverage but enough for summer days at the pool or beach and enough for every day wear.
Mariza B.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Tan 07
This is my go to foundation, I love this product so much I always have two tubes on hand, I would hate for them to discontinue this product. I love that it's light to medium coverage so I just have to layer it if I want more coverage, it blends so well if you want to enhance your look with other products and it's not heavy or greasy feeling, and it's moisturizing.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Review for: Tan 07
I can't start my make up routine with out this. This is one of those products you have to buy the same day you run out of it because you cannot go a day with out it. I forget what life was like before I discovered this product. Gives you the most amazing full coverage with feeling as light as a moisturizer. I use it by itself on more casual days and use it mixed with a liquid foundation on days I want more coverage. If you haven't tried this yet you're missing out big time.
Baires S.
Baires S.
Key West
Review for: Buttercream 03
I went into a BareMinerals store one day and asked what kind of foundation would fit my dry skin, and they recommended this product to me. They made such a good choice for it goes on so smoothly and evenly on my face! It doesn't cling onto the dry patches/peach fuzz as much as other products, which is what I really like about it.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Birch 1.5
I recently ordered this from Ulta, and I'm glad I did. I do wish there was a tiny bit more coverage, it's very sheer. This is perfect for summer, since it has SPF in it. It leaves a very dewy finish, and feels comfortable on my face. There is no strong scent to it either! It's perfect for beach days, or "no makeup" kind of days!
Tomorrow H.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Review for: Other
I pretty much love this gel cream. It's cooling and soothing when I put it on. It's light but it hides gentle imperfections great. I have super dry skin but this has been doing a great job in hydrating it daily. I also feel as though my skin is softer after I take it off. Everyday use for a week and no break outs!
Bernice B.
Bernice B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Cream Natural 05
It's ok. A little too greasy than my preferred finish look. Would have to set with powder which is what I'm suppose to do. But the reason why I use tinted moisturizers is to that I can slab it on my face and get out the door on busy days.
I like the SPF, you can smell it though. If you like the smell of sunscreen and won't use it as is then give it a go.
There are other comparable products that costs less for a better finish.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC
I love this foundation for everyday wear. It gives enough coverage to somewhat cover any acne I may have. I mostly use this when I want my skin to show through and don't want to do full on makeup. It lasts a good amount of time as well. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me look oily or dry. It's just right.
Katja R.
Katja R.
Review for: Vanilla 02
I use this foundation every day. It's a light application and it moisturizes. I love how natural the end result is while it still evens out blotchiness. I have combination skin type and don't break out or dry out. I wish there was a little more coverage but I can't complain because liquid foundations that are light and breathable are far and in between.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Kingston, RI
Review for: Vanilla 02
I LOVE THIS! I spent forever looking for a great tinted moisturizer for the summer and I found it. My skin is dry-combination, and this doesn't make me too oily or to dry. The coverage is sheer and natural, but still makes your skin look amazing. Highly recommend and just what I was looking for!
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?