BY BAREMINERALS #39 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Birch 1.5
I'm not a fan of foundation due to it usually being too much coverage for me. This product is the perfect balance and matches my skin tone so well. Love the consistency of it also, doesn't make my skin oily & doesn't dry it out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
McMinnville, TN
I love this stuff! It's super light weight and perfect for summer when it's hot. It also has really great coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It stays on all day and is super smooth as well. I would definitely repurchase this.
Dilenia A.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
Really liked this product. This is what I like to wear if I'm going to the beach or pool or just to the grocery store. Super light weight. It's not very long lasting but it's ok for running errands as I calls it lol.
Sara H.
Sara H.
This product is great for every day wear. Gives light coverage and feels good on the skin. I have combo skin and it doesn't get greasy. Only con is it will begin to fade after about 5 hours. I would repurchase.
Niki W.
Niki W.
Whitsett, NC
I'm currently using this foundation and love it! Perfect for summer! It feels like a BB cream but the coverage is a little bit better then a BB cream! Which I love !

I would repurchase this ! Worth the money !
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
This is a real tinted cream ,, means it covers very lightly plus the formula is so light ,, good for normal, dry and combo skin types.. You can build it up but you will not get higher coverage with it
Nina H.
Nina H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Love it!!!!! Looks amazing!!! best Ever!!!!! Would highly recommend it!!!!! Repeat user of it!!!! Yes its long lasting!!!! Love love!!!!!!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Long Beach, CA
Pretty good coverage , didn't make my face to cakey , but in my t zone it wouldn't work as well due to my oily nose
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Cream Natural 05
Goes on really nice with the brush they sell alongside it, otherwise don't bother, it gets messy and in the way.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is very sheer. I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. I've found others that I like better.
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?