BY BAREMINERALS #13 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Other more...
I use this in Opal 01 and have for years. As far as evening out my skin tone, this is my favorite BB cream-like product. I generally find it blends and settles best if it is applied with a beauty blender, and a pea-sized amount is good for my entire face.

This product is great, is long-lasting, doesn’t really cake or settle unevenly when it is applied well. It has a slightly hydrating effect on the skin, which is part of why I love it so much.

I will say that there is no true match for me in this BB cream, so take that how you will, but overall I am very happy with this product for how it rests on the skin without drying it, and how it really provides a good base on which to apply the rest of my products. I am a fan of the complexion rescue tinted hydrating gel cream for how it pampers my skin whip evening out my skin tone.
Eileen S.
I use this as my my daily make up. I love how natural it looks on my skin and it leaves my skin with an even tone, and makes it look fresh and hydrated. I also love that it contains spf. I got my teen hooked on it too. She was having trouble with breakouts and pimples and she switched to this product and now she barely gets a pimple. Its much lighter on her skin and leaves a dewy look.
Jocelyn H.
DFW
Review for: Other more...
For the summer months when I want a fresh tint to the skin and not a lot of coverage, this is a must have. It’s water based, not oil, so it wears incredibly well throughout the day and doesn’t feel oily if you sweat. It’s definitely not full coverage, but provides an evenness to the skin tone while letting your natural skin shine through. Love this product!
Caitlyn S.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Birch 1.5 more...
This Is a face product for individuals who are looking for less coverage, this is by no means a bad product. I love the hydration it delivers and the finish it dewy and beautiful, but the coverage isn’t quite there for me, just because i have acne. It’s not the products fault, it’s a tinted moisturizer for a reason, but that is why I have it 4 stars.
Margo B.
I absolutely love this product! It is lightweight and has the perfect amount of coverage without caking on your face and making it look gross. It covers the blemishes great for a natural look or a great base for the rest of your makeup! Affordable and lasts a long time!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
After reading some good review about it, I decided to get one. I love how natural it looks my skin. It to use and blend. It does not have that much coverage but it has some luminosity that blurs some imperfections. I got mine at Ulta.
Carolina G.
San Diego
I love this tinted moisturizer! I use it in lieu of foundation, I find I don't actually need the coverage of foundation, just to even out my skin tone a little bit and this is perfect for that. The color I have patches my skin perfectly and this is the best thing in my makeup collection.
Bohemian P.
Davie, FL
Love this product, I like wearing it when I don't want a heavy makeup just something looking super natural. This product is great for that. The only downside is how there aren't that many shades, I currently wear the buttercreme. It leaves your skin smooth and you feel it's a good product that won't damage your skin.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cream Natural 05 more...
The BareMinerals Complexion Rescue is a hybrid between a CC Cream and a tinted moisturizer, but something about it makes my skin look like my skin. You can also layer this on and it doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing a face of foundation. I would definitely repurchase.
Melissa O.
Savannah
If only I could always afford this product! It's the perfect tinted moisturizers. It's super lightweight, doesn't clog your pores, and practially melts into your skin. I've also seen significant improvement in how my skin looks without makeup. Basically a holy grail.
marina k.
Laval, QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?