BY BAREMINERALS #37 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Cream Natural 05
The BareMinerals Complexion Rescue is a hybrid between a CC Cream and a tinted moisturizer, but something about it makes my skin look like my skin. You can also layer this on and it doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing a face of foundation. I would definitely repurchase.
Whitney E.
Staatsburg
Review for: Other
I purchased my tinted moisturizer from Ulta, also came with a blush in the shade apricot. (Came as a gift set for I believe $24 on sale) Love love love this product, it’s smooth and keeps my skin hydrated. Also can be high coverage with a second application!
Courtney A.
Review for: Buttercream 03
This is all I have been using all summer. It gives me the perfect amount of glowy coverage and makes my skin look like skin! I can't say enough good things about this cream. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. At this point I think I'll probably continue wearing it into winter. It is a tinted moisturizer, so if you have any major skin imperfections I would suggest concealing before of after you put this on, but otherwise it gives a nice even tone. I also like the dewy glow it gives me. If your looking for something with a matte finish this definitely is not the one for you. Otherwise, there is nothing better that I've found, especially for the price!
Kim F.
Review for: Birch 1.5
This feels great on the skin. In the winter I get really dry skin. I usually use the bare minerals powder matte foundation, but in the winter it doesn't help my skin keep moisture. I use this so that I still get coverage from my favorite skin foundation but get moisture as well. It is more medium coverage which is fine with me because I'm not a full face girl but still want imperfections covered. Its a reasonable price in my eyes. I like it a lot.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i finally found a tinted moisturizer that i love! i purchased this in natural and tan in hopes of replacing my foundation for the summer, and it didnt let me down! light coverage, but made my skin feel good!
Taylor W.
Boonsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hydrating as well as soft on the skin. This product is very pricey however about $25 a tube when I used to buy. Worked so nicely on my skin and was not heavy at all. Made my skin breathe able in fact.
Charlotte W.
Review for: Buttercream 03
I saw many good reviews with this product so why not give it a try?! I have dry skin and always prefer mineral products. This product gives you a shiny dewy finish look. My skin looks hydrated and feel comfortable. However, this tined B.B. cream gives me minimal coverage. I tried to build up the coverage but it is basically not possible! Also, I like how it feels on the face, but the gel like texture is hard to blend in.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was not a big fan of this, because I felt like it did not have very good coverage. But then I discovered that I can use multiple layers to get the coverage I want. It's also very moisturizing and comfortable on my dry skin. I usually mix a little bit of this in with all of my other liquid foundations to make them creamier and easier to apply.
Michelle T.
Gainesville
Review for: Buttercream 03
Obsessed with this stuff and many times use it in place of a foundation, great at evening out your complexion and giving you a nice glow. Moderately buildable. Subtracted a star because I don't feel it lasts all day so I come home looking quite different than when I left in the morning. Still great though!
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Review for: Cream Natural 05
I was surprised that this didn't have higher reviews in that this is one of the easiest BB creams to use out there.  It is what I use when I've woken up late and don't have time for anything else.  It always looks good, has an SPF, and is from a company that is ingredient-conscious.
marina k.
Laval, QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?