BY BAREMINERALS #39 in BB Cream

A multitasking gel cream that combines hydrating skin care benefits with naturally radiant coverage. - Mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in 10 shades Get powerful hydration and healthy-looking coverage with this versatile cream. The best of a BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer, COMPLEXION RESCUE™ is formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, hydrating humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients to replenish, hydrate, nourish, and condition. While unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Your skin will love you for this. This versatile cream achieves dewy, sheer-to-medium coverage to give skin a radiant, soft, and smooth-looking appearance. Formulated with mineral electrolytes to help energize skin, the marine botanicals help to replenish dry skin. It contains heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant which aids in protecting against environmental stressors improving the appearance of skin while keeping it hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic. It is free of silicone, fragrance, and oil. For professional blending, apply COMPLEXION RESCUE using the Smoothing Face Brush (sold separately). Research results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants: - 100% experienced an improvement in skin texture after just 1 week - 100% reported a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. l...1 Answers
  • I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (al...1 Answers
  • Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really ha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Crooksville, OH

Absolutely Amazing, just what I've been looking for! Perfect, gives you a beachy glow; does not feel like you have anything on and your skin can breath. Love the packaging! I got the Vanilla tinted and I love it. Hope they never discontinue it! I have used Bb and cc creams and did not like them. The cc cream was to dry and the Bb cream was not enough. The completion you get with the new completion rescue says it all!!! I have never looked better, feel amazing I can not say enough good about this product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I am obsessed with this cream. I use it as a foundation. My skin looks SO hydrated and healthy and I always get complements on my skin when I use this. It has buildable coverage but remains lightweight on the skin. There are a lot of shades to choose from so you can get your perfect match. I will always have this in my collection and will continue to urge everyone I know to try it!
Ellen N.
Ellen N.
Saint Paul, MN
I finally found a tinted moisturizer I love! It is light coverage and you can't even tell that you are wearing anything-however, it does blur blemishes and moisturizes well. It makes a great base for adding powder to your face. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out. I have tried a variety of BB creams and this is definitely my favorite! A bit pricey but I would still recommend.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Review for: Bamboo 5.5
This is one of my go to products on beach day! It contains sunscreen and gives a light coverage so you look flawless without all the foundation and heavy fake looking coverage. Goes on very smooth, I do recommend using the brush application technique with the brush they suggest it will make your tube last you longer with a more even and complete coverage.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Madison Lake, MN
I'm not thrilled with this product. They don't have a shade light enough for my fair complexion. I gave the lightest shade (opal) a try and was disappointed. Not only was the color off, but it felt extremely oily on my skin. If you're incredibly dry I could see it working, but not for normal/oily skin.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
irving, TX
THIS PRODUCT....is something that I use pretty often. I am more on the dry side especially during winter, and the coverage is just perfect. I have a pretty even skin tone so this very easily works as a foundation for me. Those with uneven skin tones might not have this advantage with this product.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
This is the number one thing in my makeup bag. it evens out my skin while hydrating. If nothing else, I always have my Complexion Rescue on. I typically apply it and add a layer of the loose foundation on top, leaving a finished, natural look. I love this product and will never quit using it!
Nichelle P.
Nichelle P.
This is my least favorite tinted moisturizer I've ever used. It made my face super greasy looking and had no coverage. I love the squeezy tube, but the product just does not jive with my oily skin. Maybe if they created a matte version, I would consider givin it a second chance.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Loveland, CO
Love this! My go-to gel cream. I still use it over a primer (to keep any oils away) and it goes on smoothly with an even coverage. My shade (a vanilla tint) seems to blend easily with my natural skin tone and felt like nothing all day. One product to always keep on the shelf.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Liberty, TN
This is amazing product I love the way it makes you feel. It don't leave you feeling all nasty and oily like others it gives you a very nice shimmery look it does last a long time all day protection yes I would recommend it to every one who wants be gloey
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Any tricks on how to make this work it's best? Having a really hard time with it since it's been peeling off during the day. bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Please help me. I just bought this and when i squeeze some out it is NOT smooth. It is kind of lumpy. Did i get a bad one? Is it expired? It does not smell like much of anything. I want to know t is safe to use, i cant return easily since i bought online from another country. Any other explanations ? I have used it and it seems fine, but i want to be sure it wont harm me..
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Currently using tarte Amazonian clay bb cream but not in love.. looking to switch and have been eyeing this product. Any suggestions before I switch?
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I've read a lot about this product not being pigmented enough (although it's only marketed as a tinted moisturizer). To anyone who's tried this, does it mean that you have to get shades that are several levels darker in order to achieve a certain coverage (like the typical BB/CC cream)?