bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil

THE FIRST MINERAL-BASED ALL-IN-ONE VEIL WITH CACAO EXTRACT TO HELP PROTECT AGAINST THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF BLUE LIGHT.

Sun protection is crucial in preventing premature aging, but UV rays are just one source of environmental damage to skin. Pollution may cause irritation and contribute to skin damage and long term exposure to blue light, which comes from your cell phone and computer screens, may lead to premature skin aging and skin damage. In this digitally obsessed world, studies show we clock more than 10 hours of screen time per day.†

FULL OF CLEAN PROTECTION

FREE OF BLUE LIGHT DAMAGE*

COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE™ Radiant Protective Veil is a lightweight daily lotion formulated with sugar molecules to help block pollution particles, cacao extract to help protect against the damaging effects of blue light and mineral SPF 30 to protect against sun damage, for optimal indoor and outdoor protection. Plus, this multitasking essential enhances and evens the appearance of all skin tones with natural pearl for a lit-from-within glow — all in just a few drops.

COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE™ Radiant Protective Veil is clinically proven to deliver:

- Pollution protection*

- Instant, all-day hydration**

- Improved skin radiance and luminosity**

- More even-looking skin tone**

- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles**

*Based on a 1-day Canadian clinical study of 25 women.

**Based on an 8-week US clinical study of 29 women.

Learn About Environmental Damage and Blue Light

Dermatologist Sejal Shah, MD, FAAD on environmental damage from screens and more.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.28% , Zinc Oxide 12.48%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C9-12 Alkane, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Peg-32, Peg-6, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Polysorbate 60, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Hypericum Erectum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ceramide Np, Manganese Pca, Butylene Glycol, Succinoglycan, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Lauryl Betaine, Cetyl Stearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Decyl Isostearate, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Sodium Pca, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, T-Butyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Disodium Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Alcohol, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides."

Usage:

Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck.

This lightweight and versatile protective veil may be applied under or over makeup or be worn alone.

Pair with COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer for sheer-to-medium coverage or with BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation for full foundation coverage.

Is this foundation worth the money ?
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil? Does this product last even if you sweat, this summer heat is already getting to my other veils.
Does this cause break outs?
Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil!
Arroyo Grande
This took the place of everyday foundation for me! From the first time using it to now, I absolutely love it! It’s light weight but covers up so well! I use it with the compacted powder foundation just to give my oily skin a finished look! Definitely not straying fat from this one!!
Charlotte, NC
I love this stuff! Perfect for when you done want to put on a full face, but need a little coverage. Adds great moisture to the skin without leaving it greasy. I love to use it for pool or beach days as well. You can even use it as a primer under foundation or build thr coverage.
Petaluma, CA
Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing. So moisturizing, covers all red spots without looking cakey or even like foundation. Balances skin color. Freckles still show through, looks very natural. Has a nice Dewey finish. And even better that it has sunscreen effects!!
Livingston, TN
This is a very sheer coverage “balancing act”.  It helps to even out skin tone and give your natural skin just a healthy look.  I wear it as my foundation on “no makeup makeup days”....I pair it with glowy coverage foundation often as well
This is my go to everyday product from my face. Gives just the right amount of tint to my face and I get a glowy complexion. It is very light weight and not heavy at all and it's long lasting during my hot summer days and hydrating at the same time from my face.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is an amazing idea. Sunscreen that also protects against light from screens. It adds luminescence to the face but the only downfall for me was the smell. It smells odd and every time I used this product I got a headache.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this and how light it feels on my face. I love products that include SPF as I am fair skinned. Similar to the feel of MILK make-up’s sunshine skin tint. It provides light to medium coverage and helps even out my freckled skin.
Upland , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Can not live without this stuff! I wear this every day, whether I'm at home or heading out. It goes on quick and easy, providing just enough coverage. It doesn't leave me feeling oily or cakey, just living my best life in my own skin!
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice array of colors. Applies smoothly with a brush or sponge. Contains 30 SPF and feels nice on the skin great coverage for such a light formulation. Moisturizing in the winter time but not too heavy for summer wear.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product goes on so nicely. I apply it before my makeup and it evens out my skin tone. It also helps my makeup stay on longer throughout the day. I would definitely recommend it to others and would continue to buy it,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Louisburg, C
9 months ago
Jesachi |. • 2 months ago
This is a lotion, more or less. So, I mean, most lotions need to be reapplied in the summer heat and sun in order to extend the performance of the SPF in it. It’s not a powder-based mineral veil. I hope this answers your question!
La Vista, NE
a year ago
Hannah F. • 8 months ago
I use the complexion rescue hydrating foundation with this. I generally let the product dry almost all the way before putting on foundation. I highly recommend a liquid/light liquid foundation with this
a year ago
Olga's A. • 8 months ago
I have sensitive, combo skin and this product works great. It is a true multitasker, it balances, protects, and while it adds glow , it does it in a non-greasy kind of way. Hope this helps :)