bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil

THE FIRST MINERAL-BASED ALL-IN-ONE VEIL WITH CACAO EXTRACT TO HELP PROTECT AGAINST THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF BLUE LIGHT.

Sun protection is crucial in preventing premature aging, but UV rays are just one source of environmental damage to skin. Pollution may cause irritation and contribute to skin damage and long term exposure to blue light, which comes from your cell phone and computer screens, may lead to premature skin aging and skin damage. In this digitally obsessed world, studies show we clock more than 10 hours of screen time per day.†

FULL OF CLEAN PROTECTION

FREE OF BLUE LIGHT DAMAGE*

COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE™ Radiant Protective Veil is a lightweight daily lotion formulated with sugar molecules to help block pollution particles, cacao extract to help protect against the damaging effects of blue light and mineral SPF 30 to protect against sun damage, for optimal indoor and outdoor protection. Plus, this multitasking essential enhances and evens the appearance of all skin tones with natural pearl for a lit-from-within glow — all in just a few drops.

COMPLEXION RESCUE DEFENSE™ Radiant Protective Veil is clinically proven to deliver:

- Pollution protection*

- Instant, all-day hydration**

- Improved skin radiance and luminosity**

- More even-looking skin tone**

- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles**

*Based on a 1-day Canadian clinical study of 25 women.

**Based on an 8-week US clinical study of 29 women.

Learn About Environmental Damage and Blue Light

Dermatologist Sejal Shah, MD, FAAD on environmental damage from screens and more.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.28% , Zinc Oxide 12.48%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C9-12 Alkane, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Peg-32, Peg-6, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Polysorbate 60, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Hypericum Erectum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ceramide Np, Manganese Pca, Butylene Glycol, Succinoglycan, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Lauryl Betaine, Cetyl Stearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Decyl Isostearate, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Sodium Pca, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, T-Butyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Disodium Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Alcohol, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides."

Usage:

Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck.

This lightweight and versatile protective veil may be applied under or over makeup or be worn alone.

Pair with COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer for sheer-to-medium coverage or with BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation for full foundation coverage.

Is this foundation worth the money ?
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil? Does this product last even if you sweat, this summer heat is already getting to my other veils.
Does this cause break outs?
Start your review of bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense™ Radiant Protective Veil!
Pleasanton, CA
The color is true to complexion and with the wide range of colors is amazing. Sheer coverage that can be built up to light to medium coverage. I knocked off a star because the smell really turned me off, and I am not sensitive to scents unless they are extremely [granny] floral scents. This one smelled like old school self tanner yuck. I have switched to juice beauty cc cream which is more natural and reef safe with a natural sunscreen.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite Tinted Moisturizer. So natural, doesn’t sink into pores, just makes my skin look more even and radiant. I wear it everyday and get tons of compliments on my skin
Kittanning , PA
This stuff is great especially for a beach vacation in my opinion it gives good coverage evens out your skin and doesn’t look like your wearing a mask the price is good to
My favorite! Top product that covers imperfections and helps achieve a flawless look. Gives an airbrush feel and it’s easy to find your color. Don’t miss out on this gem.
northville
Purchased at: bareMinerals
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS! So innovative and unique. This really is a staple in my makeup AND skincare routine. Great texture and skins right into my skin!
I adore the new bare minerals complexion rescue defense. Not only does it protect your skin from the damaging effects of blue light from cell phones/computers/etc but it generally works really well as a primer too! It is gentle on dry skin, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin bright and dewy. Definitely worth the $39 - a little goes a long way! I only need a pea size or less for each side of my face.
Merced, CA
I use this for an everyday look. It’s great that it has spf which is so important for your skins health. I’ve been using it for almost a year, and definitely will buy again. It’s easy to apply and to blend out. It’s helps give an overall clearer complexion.
Stratford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this because I wanted to find something that would offer some coverage but also make my skin look natural and healthy. However, I have combination skin so this product would cling to my dry patches and also make my oily areas look even shinier. By the end of the day, I looked really greasy and my skin felt heavy with product.
Leesville, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
A nice foundation with a good sunscreen. It has good coverage and leaves your skin with a healthy glow. It lasts through most of my busy day at work as long as I don’t touch my face. It tends to make me a little oily in my T zone but mostly a good foundation.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue is my go-to for my skin. I have combination skin so it works great to even out my skin tone in oily spots without being too greasy or oily and it moisturizes just enough on my dryer spots. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Louisburg, C
9 months ago
Jesachi |. • 2 months ago
This is a lotion, more or less. So, I mean, most lotions need to be reapplied in the summer heat and sun in order to extend the performance of the SPF in it. It’s not a powder-based mineral veil. I hope this answers your question!
La Vista, NE
a year ago
Hannah F. • 8 months ago
I use the complexion rescue hydrating foundation with this. I generally let the product dry almost all the way before putting on foundation. I highly recommend a liquid/light liquid foundation with this
a year ago
Olga's A. • 8 months ago
I have sensitive, combo skin and this product works great. It is a true multitasker, it balances, protects, and while it adds glow , it does it in a non-greasy kind of way. Hope this helps :)