BY BAREMINERALS

Experience it for yourself--two really is better than one. Two gorgeous shades come together in this unique, innovative Color Shift formula. Pat the bareMinerals gently on your lid for the first eye-enhancing shade, then buff it out for a burst of high-contrasting color.

Megin G.
I only wear eye shadow once in a while . If I do it’s cause I’m out. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
Ella H.
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great pigmented eyeshadow is you really want a bold look. It looks great with a lot of different eye colors. It is also great for all ages. I highly recommend this to others to use.
Payson A.
I have a bunch of the bare minerals loose pigments eyeshadows they are a little hard to use but the pigment is so good because they are loose pigments they have a lot of fall out so suggest with these do eyes first than face make up
Jennifer H.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite color of eyeshadow. No matter the brand this is the color. I use this product almost every day. I’ve been a user of this product for a long time ever since my mom got me hooked on the product. I definitely recommend any of their products.
Taylor P.
so pigmented!! i tend to go for warm tones but natural but i love to jazz it up and make it sparkly and this does the trick! it’s kind of easy to use.. little messy but if you use it right it’ll make your eyes shimmer and look amazing
Lauren H.
If you want something that will create a super metallic eye look this is it! The only thing is that it’s super messy and you definitely need a primer or concealer to help it stick. It wears off a little bit fast but still pretty.
brittany c.
Lake City, FL
I love this color a lot it’s very shimmery. First time using it and I plan to purchase again. I love these eyeshadows. The brand is awesome. Good quality products. I’m definitely purchasing again. In different shades.
Kaitlyn O.
thousand oaks
super fun and sparkly! can be messy to put on in its little tub but other than that it’s a wonderful product to spice up the eyes while keeping it still subtle.
Michelle K.
Lewis Center, OH
Bareminerals does it again with a great eye shadow product that I could wear everyday. Their products last and don’t fall off.
Christa G.
Steilacoom
One of my favorite shadows and remains a staple in my collection. A little pricey - lots of dupes but I stay faithful

Amazon