bareMinerals Clear Radiance Loose Highlighting Powder

What it is:

Designed to be layered and worn over or under other bareMinerals® products, this translucent loose highlighting powder can be used on cheeks, lips or eyes to create a lit-from-within glow that exudes a healthy, youthful vibrancy.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470)

Usage:

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of the highlighter into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to tap off any excess loose powder.

3. Buff the radiance makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion anywhere you want a rosy glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Clear Radiance Loose Highlighting Powder!
Poca, WV
I love Bareminerals. This product helps to brighten my face. I have never had an issue with this product and it lasts all day.
Woodbridge
This powder is supposed to be translucent but it leaves color on my face and sometimes ruins my look and makes me look cakey.
Lynn, MA
I love this formula, love how it sits on my face. And how it stays put leaving my makeup well done. Loving it
Carnegie , PA
Clear Radiance is great for adding a light shimmer to your makeup. It’s great on any skin type.
Belper, Derbyshire
I really like the highlighter & it is the one I go for when I want something a little more subtle. However, the glow is definitely still there and when the lights hit it it’s so stunning. It melts into the skin and looks so natural without highlighting texture at all. It’s like a beautiful glow from within. I would definitely recommend it and I love having it in my collection. I normally go for blinding highlights, but I even love this so don’t let the fact it’s not blinding put you off.
Toronro, ON
This is for acne and blemish prone skin. In terms of the acne side I don’t think it did a lot for me but I do like it as a finishing powder. I didn’t it on after and it helps to mattify shine and keep my face looking fresh!
Uxbridge , ON
Light weight with beautiful finish. Great pop of colour with a light shimmer. This product can be used as bronzer, blush and highlight all in one ! Purchased at Sephora!
Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire
Essential product for my make up bag. A natural highlighter that gives a subtle sheen, making skin look dewy and not glittery. Very forgiving and easy to apply. Would recommend to anyone who wants to make contouring easy!

Looking for your answer?