bareMinerals Clear Radiance Loose Highlighting Powder

What it is:

Designed to be layered and worn over or under other bareMinerals® products, this translucent loose highlighting powder can be used on cheeks, lips or eyes to create a lit-from-within glow that exudes a healthy, youthful vibrancy.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470)

Usage:

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of the highlighter into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to tap off any excess loose powder.

3. Buff the radiance makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion anywhere you want a rosy glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Clear Radiance Loose Highlighting Powder!
Boston, MA
All time best highlighter! Sometimes it’s the only make up I wear. It has a nice subtle champagne color that complements my skin. It’s lasts all night long. Very easy to use with an appropriate highlighter brush. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to add subtle radiance to their look!
Hershey, PA
This is my go-to highlighter.  I use this daily after I set my makeup w/translucent powder.  I just sweep a light amount over my cheeks and nose.  It is a lovely pale shimmery pink, which imparts a healthy glow.  It may be more suited to those w/cool tones.
Hamilton , NJ
bareMinerals Clear Radiance Loose Highlighting Powder uploaded by Ashley H.
This is a must have product for every woman for sure! The entire set used together and powder foundation not only covers my every imperfection (I have terrible cystic acne) but protects agains the suns harmful rays, its affordable and lasts all day for a super clean look!
W Valley City, UT
This has such a nice shimmer to it. Goes on so nicely and you don't have to use alot. I love this highlighter I use it every day. I dont love how you have to shake it out of the wholes in the packaging it can be a little bit messy but other than that I would recommend it.
Goodwater, AL
This powder is great for if you want something light and not heavy on your skin. It’s good for combination skin I didn’t get oily or dry the whole time I wore it. The only con is if you put too much it can get kind of cakey so use it sparingly.
Kingman, AZ
I love it! It feels natural, easy to apply and blend and gives you that subtle highlight look! Also is very pigmented and sheer! Definitely would recommend this to anyone! My fav especially for my go to neutral makeup looks!
I'm obsessed!!! I use it as a highlighter/blush! It gives you just the right glow and it's perfect for spring. Great job on this one! It's so easy to apply and I will def be buying again and again
Jersey City
The highlight is perfect and not drastically shiny. It’s expensive but so worth the price. I’ve had this product for about 3 years and still have a lot left. It gives you a lot. I will buy this product over and over again
Delray Beach , FL
I was a bareMinerals brand loyal user for years. I like the loose powder as it is easy to apply and the finish is beautiful. I like to use the recommended brush for application making it easy to blend. I recommend.
Newtown
I love using this product!! It is long lasting which is something I look for in a product. It has a shimmery finish - which makes it perfect for the inner corner. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?