bareMinerals Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser

What it is:

Named as Allure's Best of Beauty Award Winner for Oily Skin Facial Cleanser in 2016.

Brazilian Red Clay gives our rich Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser a truly unique look and feel, on top of constituting an essential nutrient for detoxifying and improving skin clarity. Mineral-rich sea salts and papaya extract nourish the complexion even further by removing impurities, refining, brightening, revitalizing, and smoothing skin. This transformative cleanser will leave your skin feeling luxuriously pure, soft, and supple.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, PEG-6, Myristic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15-Buteth-20, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Montmorillonite, Succinoglycan, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Usage:

To cleanse the skin before applying serums and moisturizers.

1. Apply a quarter-sized amount onto dry skin and massage in a circular motion.

2. Once you begin to see clay transform into white cream, dampen fingertips or cleansing brush, and continue to massage.

3. Rinse with splashes of warm water.

Suggested Usage:

Works beautifully with our exfoliating Mix.Exfoliate.Smooth.® skin-polishing grains to create a luxuriously soft complexion.

Is it worth it ?
Why is this no longer available at macys?
is it a really good cleanser to use on combination acne prone skin?
Start your review of bareMinerals Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser!
Orlando, FL
Also another favorite from the brand. It smells like fruity pebbles! I don’t use this cleanser on the daily but more of a once a week treatment since it is clay. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft and an even texture and tone to your skin. I would warn anyone to know that the clay truly will bring any and all toxins and dirt in your skin to the front, so you may break out the first couple weeks on this cleanser but it’s just the product detoxing and purging stuff from your face. Don’t be discouraged by that though!
Salem, OR
bareMinerals Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Denisee B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a great facial cleanser and in a nice price range. Packaging is minimal and straightforward. The cleanser itself is great and doesn't have a strong scent. I usually apply it with a mask brush and then massage it in with my fingers. It's a little tingly, but not overbearing. Once I wash it off, my skin looks and feels pretty great. Pick some up if you're looking for a good clay cleanser for under $20.
Lorton
I got this as a sample and it was surprising good! I usually like Bare Mineral products, but they were always staus quo. Good, but nothing amazing. However, I loved the way my skin felt after using this. I have over 40 sensitive combination skin and it didn't break me out or cause any reaction with my skin. A must try if you are looking for a good cleanser.
BareMinerals Clay Chameleon is my absolute favorite cleanser for my face.  It is a kind of expensive product so I don't buy this product often but when I do have it I always love it.  I have bought it multiple times regardless of the price.  I have recommended this product to many people.
Denver, CO
bareMinerals Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Adriana L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this product for about a month every night, and it really helped me to recover my skin after a serious dehydration. It leaves skin deeply clean and soft without mistreat, is perfect for sensitive and oily skin. My skin looks radiant and really smoothly after use it!
kristiansand
I’ve been using this for over a year, and it’s one of my absolute favourites. It cleanses my skin very effectively, but it’s gentle and doesn’t strip my skin. One tube lasts you for a long time, so this is worth the money!
Carrollton, GA
Love this cleanser! It makes my skin feel so smooth and extremely clean. I have dry skin and it doesn’t seem to dry me out at all. Would definitely recommend and will purchase again!
Blackburn, Lancashire, UK
It's a cleanser and a mask in one. I use it predominantly as a mask as I find it gently purifying and detoxifying without giving me an onset of breakouts. I use it on cleansed skin, massage it in until it turns white, leave it on for 10 minutes. Then add water and massage some more, and remove it with a flannel (face cloth). The skin is purified yet hydrated and soft. Love it!
I use this facial cleanser to remove all, and I mean ALL, dirt, oil and impurities. Because of the clay that’s in this cleanser your face feels so amazingly clean and the grape seed oil gives you that plump skin. I’m in love with this product.

I would totally buy this product again.

I would totally buy this product again.
Linköping
This is my favourite morning cleanse. It gets rid of excess oils and shine. A little goes a long way!! The Pure Plush and Clay Chameleon made me realise that a god facial cleanser is just as important as toners and serums. My skin has improved alot with these seemingly simple products.