BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Named as Allure's Best of Beauty Award Winner for Oily Skin Facial Cleanser in 2016.

Brazilian Red Clay gives our rich Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser a truly unique look and feel, on top of constituting an essential nutrient for detoxifying and improving skin clarity. Mineral-rich sea salts and papaya extract nourish the complexion even further by removing impurities, refining, brightening, revitalizing, and smoothing skin. This transformative cleanser will leave your skin feeling luxuriously pure, soft, and supple.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, PEG-6, Myristic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15-Buteth-20, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Montmorillonite, Succinoglycan, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Usage:

To cleanse the skin before applying serums and moisturizers.

1. Apply a quarter-sized amount onto dry skin and massage in a circular motion.

2. Once you begin to see clay transform into white cream, dampen fingertips or cleansing brush, and continue to massage.

3. Rinse with splashes of warm water.

Suggested Usage:

Works beautifully with our exfoliating Mix.Exfoliate.Smooth.® skin-polishing grains to create a luxuriously soft complexion.

Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This product has been a game changer for my complexion and smoothness of my skin. My breakouts have completely ended for a while now and I have pretty flawless skin even without foundation thanks in large part to this wonder cleanser.

It really seems to clean and refresh my face and leave it healthier than it was, and with a natural healthy glow.

I absolutely love this cleanser and it has become a staple in my morning skincare routine.
Lilian C.
This product seemed to help my skin feel smoother, and gave it a glow the first few days, but then it eventually made my skin itchy. I still gave this a high rating because it made my face look beautiful, it just made it itch. I think I may have been allergic to something, or maybe I just used it too often.
Deanna B.
I LOVE the clay-like consistency of this face wash, it's like going to some exotic spa every night! Clay Chameleon has made me fall in love with my night care routine and I actually look forward to it (sometimes I even do it in the middle of the day just for some relax me-time haha!) But TBH, this product has not once breaken my sensitive skin out, and I didn't see any silicones in the ingredients list so that is a big deal breaker for me!
Shay V.
Neenah
I really like how this face cleanser is nondrying but still cleanses very well. It’s very easy to use. I like the cleansers that you put on while your face is still dry and then add the water to it.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This cleanser works really well and my skin feels fantastic after using it. This was my first time using this product and am happy with the results. The big thing to remember about this cleanser is that you are supposed to apply it to a DRY face.
Brielle L.
I love this cleanser! It takes off all my makeup effortlessly leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! It also has a nice smell that is not overwhelming! May be just a little pricey if you’re not used to this price range, but overall a great product and would definitely recommend!
Claire S.
pocahontas
Absolutely love this as well as the pure plus foaming cleanser makes pores and blackheads vanish instantly! Recommend for anyone who struggles with acne! I would totally check it out ! bareMinerals Clay Chameleon™ Transforming Purifying Cleanser
Nicole T.
Winchester
Not a fan of this one bit. It does clean and leave the skin soft but any drugstore brand can do the exact same for way cheaper. So disappointed in the price point for what the product is lacking. Would not repurchase.
ÉTOiLE F.
Pollock Pines
This one makes me look so much more awake. Sometimes (if it's a good acne day) I can just use this and then apply eye makeup! (THAT MEANS SKIPPING FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER). I recommend this product! It's so good.
Giselle S.
Tampa
This cleaner was so gentle in taking off any makeup that a wipe didn’t. The scent is naturally derived so that’s a plus. It didn’t dry out my skin or cause my skin to purge and it felt very moisturizing
Danielle H.
Where can I find this in the store? Has anyone had any experience with this breaking out their skin? When I use new products my skin tends to break out.
Does anybody know if this cleanser is oil-free?