BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in our rich BUTTER DRENCH™ Restorative Rich Cream powered by Intuitive Mineral Moisture Technology™. Its formula is made from a luscious blend of shea butter and ceramides to deeply hydrate and increase the retention of that hydration. Plus, a peptide blend will enhance the skin's resilience so you can maintain a radiant glow.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Tricaprylin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Myristyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Isostearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Urea, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Tristearate, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage:

• Finish your beauty ritual with BUTTER DRENCH™ Restorative Rich Cream to keep your skin feeling replenished and looking radiant.

Apply a dime-sized amount to face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use after cleansing and following Skinlongevity® Vital Power Infusion morning and night.

• I use Clinique moisture surge intense in the winter month...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used bareMinerals Butter Drench™ Restorative ...1 Answers
bareMinerals Butter Drench™ Restorative Rich Cream
  • "My skin is more on the normal to dry side, and this moisturizer is for dry to very dry skin types. Sometimes it is a little too thick for morning use, but I use this every night. My skin dries out so much over night and this moisturizer is an excellent night time treatment to prevent that. I'm really impressed with this. It has shea butter (which is awesome) and smells amazing! " in 10 reviews
Ameenah A.
Lugoff, SC
Great moisturizer for people with dry to very dry skin. It has shea butter in it so it smells great and makes your skin very smooth and keeps it very hydrated as well. It's a little pricey $38 but I promise it's worth it
Sara M.
Northford, CT
LOVE this!!!! It's is an amazing product that gives a lot of moisture to the face!! I always love using this!! It takes a while to go through the whole bing so it is a great cost as well!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This realy is such a luxurious cream ! Makes an awesome night cream for anyone ! Dry girls will love this the skin just drinks it in and look plump afterwards !
Leanne R.
After a crazy day, Lots of makeup, or dry summer heat, this cream is great. I slather it on at night and wake up moisturized and with even skin in the morning
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
I got a sample at the store and it made my skin fresher and i feel in love with instantly no kidding my skin got smooth im defiantly buying this cream
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I use this product as a moisture replenisher! I can’t stand having dry skin, although spendy this lotion does the work without the gross residue charm!
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
Smells AMAZING. Also, it’s a great, thick hydrating cream that feel lux on. My favorite night cream
Ani W.
Melborne
This is my favourite product ever. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH although it is quite expensive it is so good it is quite thick but a little goes a long way it also leaves a dewy look on your skin
Maren A.
Best. Moisturizer. Ever. For anyone who has dry sensitive skin this is the cream you want!! I use this as a night cream and man does my skin love me now. The texture is thick and goes on smooth. I love the way it feels on my skin as well as the pretty fresh smell so much I look forward to applying this every night. You will honestly see and feel instant results. I woke up the next day with the softest skin I've ever had. I finally felt like I had a natural healthy glow to my face that day! It was such a confidence booster! Will repurchase again and again!
Steph W.
Millcraig Place, Winchburgh
This moisturiser is amazing!!! If you have dry sensitive skin, then this is absolutely for you. This sinks into the skin really well, leaving no dry patches and without making your skin feel greasy. I find it great value for money too as a little goes a long way with this cream. I previously used a lot of Clinique products but have found this far better to use and would purchase this again instead in the future.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I use Clinique moisture surge intense in the winter months. I use BE bare minerals makeup. Would this cream be comparable to Clinique's and good for dry & sensitive skin? I saw another called Bare Haven, so not sure which to try next in 2016.
Taylor S.
Has anyone used bareMinerals Butter Drench™ Restorative Rich Cream ? I'm thinking of trying it out but want honest opinions on if it worked for others. My skin is super dry in the winter and it's hard finding a product that works even when I use it daily.

Sephora