BY BAREMINERALS

A retractable buffing brush. Made specifically for Mineral Veil finishing powder, this convenient, retractable face brush locks securely closed, so you can grab it and go with ease. The tapered bristles are designed to hold just the right amount of powder for an impeccable finish with every use. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best brush for any makeup bag. My only reason to not give it a five star ratings is for some reason seems like makeup builds up in it and it's not the easiest to clean. But I have had mine for years and do still love it.
Valentina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm on the go or doing my makeup In the car this brush is my Main. I can apply my setting powder, blush , or contour ? 3 in one brush and well worth it. Easy to use. Easy to carry around and small enough
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect to throw in my purse. The bristles are great for throwing on setting power all day but if you pull up on the sleeve they become more dense so they're great for touch ups on foundations.
Autumn S.
Waukee, IA
The retractable face brush is perfect to carry in your purse or on the go. The cover allows you keep the hair safe while you travel. The coverage provided by the brush is perfect for all over the face.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really like this brush for travel... I also just love having the ability to open n close keeping the elements from getting on it while it is just lying around!!!!! I wash it with shampoo...
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the quality of bare minerals products! The best part about this brush is that it is retractable! Such a great idea!! Keeps my make up pouch and box at home bronzer free!
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bareMinerals brushes, they're so soft and they do a great job in applying my makeup. This small brush is great to throw in your purse and bring with you!
Carol H.
Denver, CO
I love BareMineral products. This brush easy to get a smooth coverage. I is easy to clean and still hold it's shape.
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
Great for on each go and it's texture is awesome it feels soft on my skin and it's not rough like some others.
Savannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice brush. I use it for travel so I don't have to bring a bunch of my brushes.