BY BAREMINERALS

A retractable buffing brush. Made specifically for Mineral Veil finishing powder, this convenient, retractable face brush locks securely closed, so you can grab it and go with ease. The tapered bristles are designed to hold just the right amount of powder for an impeccable finish with every use. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I love this brush! I like the fact that I can carry this in my makeup bag and the bristles stay protected. I can also adjust how far I want to to be out of the tube which makes the bristles more compact and sturdy or if I extend it all the way the bristles are nice and soft.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Yazmin S.
Laredo
I'm doing my shadow brush collection and learning to apply them and I'd like to try them. They could send me a few to give my best comment. I want them to be beautiful I want to learn better.
Lani R.
Cottonwood
I love this retracting brush. It is great for travel or just in your purse for the day. It stores quite a bit of powder and it comes out very thinly as you buff. One of my favorite products.
Rachel Diane B.
I really like this BareMinerals buff and go brush. It’s super cute and fits in my small clutch when I need to bring it and have little room for the bigger brushes.
michaela h.
Springtown, TX
This is a must have for me I can't imagine using another brush. It's a good value not too pricey I have actually tried other brushes and did not get the same results, very versatile and easy to use. I would definitely buy another when this one needs to be replaced
Karen A.
Shelton, WA
A family friend work at Macy's and get free stuff sometimes and she gave me this face brush and I haven't stop using it since. I love the way it applies make up and how the brush is soft and not ruff. Would definitely recommend.
Molly N.
Fort Myers, FL
I just used this brush today-amazing. Very good for all over face foundation. Gives a good buffer to the makeup and puts the powder on nice and even. Highly recommend this purchase.
Emily S.
This is the prefect brush for a flawless powder finish. The brush is high quality and there are never tiny hairs that fall out of it and ruin your look. It is also soft and feels amazing on your face