bareMinerals Brown Mineral Eyecolor
What it is:
Taking inspiration from nature, these powder eyecolors in shades of brown capture the pure pigments of stone, seed, and soil. The velvety shades range from subtle Clay to rich Java with matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of natural eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals® mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.
2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.
3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.
4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.
Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "Good coverage and long lasting! I have multiple colors and love them all. I love the shimmer!" in 7 reviews
- "Love bareminerals and its one of my favorite brands. I usally don't buy glittery colors but this is an amazing color " in 5 reviews