BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Taking inspiration from nature, these powder eyecolors in shades of brown capture the pure pigments of stone, seed, and soil. The velvety shades range from subtle Clay to rich Java with matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of natural eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals® mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Usage:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

• I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want somethi...1 Answers
  • se adhiere facil? con el sudor se convierte en un... Be the first to answer!
  • is this good with regular primer or does it need a glitter primer? 2 Answers
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
These are my first brand of eyeshadow I started using and it is my tried and true. It is my fav! They have an insane amount of pigment, the product last me forever! My only warning is, tap then products lid, the product will spill out if you aren’t careful. That is literally my only gripe and if you are careful it’s not even An issue!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Best best BEST mineral eyewear I’ve found yet. This stuff is so light, you almost can’t even tell you’re wearing it, but on the other hand, it stays all day- doesn’t crease- and looks absolutely beautiful- if you’re looking to add drama, or just subtly highlight your eyes for a more natural look. Please try this . You will love it.
Shauna A.
I thought I was going to love this eyeshadow because I LOVE glitter. I was disappointed with this though. The pigmentation is good, but you can barley tell there’s any glitter in it, it just looks like a more flaky powder foundation. It has a good formula that lasts all day, but if you’re looking for a sparkly foundation, I don’t recommend this one :(
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Java more...
So great for an every day easy go to luck. Easy to apply and stays really pigmented. One of the best pigmented eyeshadow’s I have tried. I don’t need to use a primer with it which is amazing! 100% would recommend to other people
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Java more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Maddie H.
Review for: Java more...
Very pigmented! Easy to apply and blend! I have blue eyes and it makes them stand out nicely. I have a sample so I don’t know the price but it’s worth the money. I recommend this product to anyone that wears shadow!
Lindsay W.
Sutton , WV
Review for: Java more...
I love this eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and it goes so well with them. It’s very easy to apply. This is one of my favorites to use. I have used this multiple times. I would definitely buy this again
Melissa M.
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
Queen tiffany is one of my favorite shadows to use. I use it dry in the crease of my eye for a daytime appropriate Smokey eye and I'll use it wet for a more intense evening look. I love that this shadow is so versatile and can make the transition from day to night beautifully.
Jennifer C.
Cape Coral, FL
Its a beautiful color in the container, but once you apply to your eyelid, it's very light. It doesn't really look like you are wearing eyeshadow, even with primer on. I guess it would work better as a highlight than an eyeshadow.
Meagan Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I love bare mineral eye shadow. Unfortunately, precious is kind of a non color. It really doesn’t add much shade to the eye lid at all. I was disappointed when I got it Home and realized, it blends in with my skin.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Law School L.
I've tried their brand of shadow before but, I can't keep it on! What am I doing wrong?
Carly D.
Is this product easy to clean up under the eyes? I tend to apply loose products before I do my face make up. I'm just wondering if this will be more difficult to wipe away because it's so glittery?
Karina V.
Doral, FL
is this good with regular primer or does it need a glitter primer?
sidney p.
Burnaby, BC
is this good with regular primer or does it need a glitter primer?