BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A translucent finishing gel that defines and controls your eyebrows.

Who is it for: Because it's clear, this gel is ideal for anyone. Looking for more definition in your brows? Pair this gel with bareMinerals Brow Color.

Why is it different: It holds both brow color and hair in place--without looking dry or crispy.

How do I use it: If you are using with bareMinerals Brow Color, be sure to apply the gel first. If you are using the gel alone, apply after you've completed buffing your bareMinerals Foundation and Mineral Veil.

Chelsey S.
I love this clear gel. I do not fill in my brows, but i use it keep my brows in place. Unlike other brow gels, it does not make my eyebrows crusty and super stiff.
Crystal C.
I use this gel with the Bare Escentuals Brow Powder and I love it. It doesn't dry hard. It makes my eye brow powder last throughout the whole day. Recommend it!
Stacy W.
This works great! It keeps my brows in place without making them stiff. I'm beyond thrilled that they brought back the eyebrow powder to use with this.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
I love this! doesn't make my eyebrows crunchy and it also doesn't flake off. And it keeps my lashes in place.
Nessa C.
Definitely love this product. Gives my brows a natural finish and pulls my whole makeup look together!
Shani C.
Brow gel is a must to keep your brows in place at all times. You will never have enough of this stuff
Ashley M.
El Paso, TX
I have yet to try this and just found out that it was a thing a couple of days ago. They always know how to make things look good on TV but I don't think I could make this work the way I would like for it to
Kátia R.
Eu gosto muito desse produto, pois consigo ter um acabamento incrível na sobrancelha ao finalizar a maquiagem