bareMinerals Brow Color uploaded by Katie G.bareMinerals Brow Color uploaded by Katie G.

BY BAREMINERALS

Our 100% pure bareMinerals Brow Colors with natural hair like shades apply beautifully and stay on all-day naturally.  Brows enhanced with color frame your face, add expression and highlight your eyes.  See and feel the difference between a natural, bareMinerals-filled brow and a harsh, pencil-drawn brow.  And because they are oil free, they won t rub off. Benefits: 100% pure bareMinerals Preservative-free Natural, hair-like colors Applies velvety smooth Use wet or dry Easy blendability Softer than harsh-drawn pencils Lasts all day long Smudge-proof and water-resistant Brow Color, Dark Blonde/Medium Brown see more...

• I have really dark brows. However one of them is noticeably short...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting for people with oily skin? Be the first to answer!
  • How's the staying powder? I love Anastasia Dipbrow but it can mak...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rebecca K.
Review for: Dark Blonde/Medium Brown
I've tried other brow products but none say in quite like this one does. I even have a hard time getting it off with make up wipes. It is a little darker than my natural hair colors but perfect for the winter when the sun isn't there to bleach it any more.
Kayleigh O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this brow color! It is so affordable and has lasted me over 3 years! It's almost time for me to purchase again and I will happily do so. I use this brow powder every day because my eyebrows are so light and fair. It really helps set my look for the day.
Kris F.
West Henrietta, NY
Review for: Ash Blonde/Pale Blonde
I love this brand so I thought i would try out their brow powder. I was surprised that the product came in a loose powder like most of their other face powders. The pigment was very soft and if I wanted definition I had to use a lot! Not sure it would be my first go-to product for brows. I like something with a bit more weight. I will try mixing it with a bit of water. For the price, I don't want to waste it.
Kristin W.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must in my make-up routine. Light coverage that's easy to blend and remove mistakes. It produces natural-looking, full brows that complete my look and keep me looking fresh.
Susan Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good brow product for me in a very long time and this does the job! I have oily skin so I need powder. I used to use Anastasia brow wiz but after the day my brow would disappear and so did the elf brow kit. This stayed on the whole day so 5/5 for me!
Mia A.
Ehhh...this is just too messy to work with. Every time I open it powder gets everywhere. The color is nice, but it's really just not worth the work. I would much rather use my ABH or Benefit pencils.
TheMamaAsker ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so many colors which I got in kits so they all match but even alone these are beautiful, last forever and I collect them!
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin and raunchy eyeybrows. I started playing around with it. And it matches my brow color. Super afforable.
Genevieve D.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Brunette
I like to use this with my ABH dip brow to cover up any patchy areas. It is very pigmented so spooly away.
Jacki E.
I use this to fill in my eyebrows. I love the way it looks and matches my eyebrow hair color perfectly.
Sarah A.
Brighton, MA
I have been thinking about switching form the bare minerals pencil to the powder. How hard is is to apply? Will it be difficult to control without getting it all over my face?
Tess M.
How does this really work? Does it stay on/last very long?
Gabby Z.
What other products do you recommend from their line
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
How well does it work?
Does this work better than regular brow color?