bareMinerals Brow Color uploaded by Katie G.bareMinerals Brow Color uploaded by Katie G.

BY BAREMINERALS

Our 100% pure bareMinerals Brow Colors with natural hair like shades apply beautifully and stay on all-day naturally.  Brows enhanced with color frame your face, add expression and highlight your eyes.  See and feel the difference between a natural, bareMinerals-filled brow and a harsh, pencil-drawn brow.  And because they are oil free, they won t rub off. Benefits: 100% pure bareMinerals Preservative-free Natural, hair-like colors Applies velvety smooth Use wet or dry Easy blendability Softer than harsh-drawn pencils Lasts all day long Smudge-proof and water-resistant Brow Color, Dark Blonde/Medium Brown see more...

• I have really dark brows. However one of them is noticeably short...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting for people with oily skin?Be the first to answer!
  • How's the staying powder? I love Anastasia Dipbrow but it can mak...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elly T.
Elly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way!! I just got this recently in the color brunette. My hair is currently balayged. I have dark brown-black roots & medium copper ends. This color matches my roots really nicely. I was a little hesitant to buy this at first, because I was afraid it would be too dark for my liking. I use tiniest amount on my brush because you don'u need a lot of this to fill in your brows. I don't fill my eyebrows in all the way, normally just the front part to define it more.
Pui M.
Pui M.
Pretty impressive brow powder. The medium brown/dark blonde is pretty dark. If you have dark brown hair or black hair, this works pretty well. The powder lasts all day. I would purchase again.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Brunette
Probably my #1 pick of this month is the bareMinerals Brow Color in pale/ash blonde. I’ve had this sitting in my makeup bag for years, but I’ve been stubborn and refusing to participate in the over-drawn super made up looking brow trend. I finally took a whack at it this month; though, and I’m obsessed! Since it’s a powder, it’s a lot less intimidating to try and makes everything look natural. AND can we take a minute to talk about the amount that’s in here? I feel like I’m going to be using this product for the rest of my life partly because I love it and partly because it’s never going to run out! Do yourself a favor, and drop the $11 to try the ” naturally bold brow” trend. I can’t sing the praises of this product enough.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Dark Blonde/Medium Brown
I've tried other brow products but none say in quite like this one does. I even have a hard time getting it off with make up wipes. It is a little darker than my natural hair colors but perfect for the winter when the sun isn't there to bleach it any more.
Kris F.
Kris F.
West Henrietta, NY
Review for: Ash Blonde/Pale Blonde
I love this brand so I thought i would try out their brow powder. I was surprised that the product came in a loose powder like most of their other face powders. The pigment was very soft and if I wanted definition I had to use a lot! Not sure it would be my first go-to product for brows. I like something with a bit more weight. I will try mixing it with a bit of water. For the price, I don't want to waste it.
Payton G.
Payton G.
Villa Hills, KY
Bare minerals had tried very hard to make a big name for itself because it is "mineral" powder. They spend their advertising money on bashing liquid foundations. However this brand just does not provide the coverage or the benefit that they claim. It's overpriced and only works slightly when you layer it over and over
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA
Review for: Brunette
Perfect for my brows! My hair naturally is red but the rest of my hair grows in blonde! So this saves me from dying my eyebrows so much! It's perfect! A great matte brown that you can build up to appear even darker. I love it. Stays on all day and doesn't smear! Worth the money for sure.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must in my make-up routine. Light coverage that's easy to blend and remove mistakes. It produces natural-looking, full brows that complete my look and keep me looking fresh.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Brunette
I've tried a lot of brow color products over the years and this is by far my favorite. The powder doesn't clump on brushes and goes on very smoothly. People are always shocked when I tell them that I actually fill my eyebrows in. I would 100% recommend this to anyone.
TheMamaAsker ..
TheMamaAsker ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so many colors which I got in kits so they all match but even alone these are beautiful, last forever and I collect them!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Brighton, MA
I have been thinking about switching form the bare minerals pencil to the powder. How hard is is to apply? Will it be difficult to control without getting it all over my face?
Tess M.
Tess M.
How does this really work? Does it stay on/last very long?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
What shade goes good with pale skin ?
Deena r.
Deena r.
I have really dark brows. However one of them is noticeably shorter. How well does the brow color stay on? Will I accidentally wipe it off with one swipe?
Does this work better than regular brow color?