bareMinerals Brow Brush uploaded by Sarah D.

BY BAREMINERALS

Defined eyebrows complete a look. So apply Brow Color like a pro with our Brow Brush, which sweeps on the perfect amount of bareMinerals. The firm, angled bristles make it easy to define and fill in beautiful brows.

What is it: A brow brush designed to apply bareMinerals brow color.

Who is it for: Any skin type or complexion.

Why is it different: Designed with firm, coarse, angled bristles, this brush makes filling in brows a breeze.

• I'm looking for a high quality eyebrow brush, is this wil...6 Answers
  • How does this brush compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hill...3 Answers
  • Is this brush tight or does it feel more fluffy? For brow...3 Answers
Wilannys M.
Philadelphia
I love this brush I do my eyebrows daily and it was very hard for me to find a soft but steady brush for eyebrows also it is thin perfect for drawing simulating hair... love it!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I use this for eyeliner and to apply my nose contour too. It's the perfect angled brush. The bristles could be a little more stiff and dense but over all great brush.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
I love this brush because of the look I can create with it i only do not use this for my eyebrows but also to create a crease on my hooded eyes. It is easy to create a nice look with this brush. I would buy it again and I would recommend this brush.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush because the tip of it it's so define I can control more my lines. I got this online and it's not that pricey. I usually use this on a regular basis. I would buy this again because it's one of my favorites.
Anna S.
Great brush for brows as well as thin eyeshadow on the top! The bristles are great and does not lessen in value after washing. I have had this brush for a while and use it everyday and I still love it!
Kimberly e.
This is the best brush I have found to use in my brows it is just the right angle and it last. Easy to keep clean. You really can't get a better brush and as all women know with it the right tools or doesn't matter what kinda make up you use.
Mashiyat F.
Plano, TX
Amazing brush for brows! I also use this for eyeliner once in awhile but not so often. Though it's not my go to holy grail brush I still enjoy it! You can still find other brushes that are extremely similar but for a lower price point, but if your like me go for it!
Adrienne M.
I LOVE this brush!!! Of all the eyebrow brushes I've used this one is my favorite. Unlike most brushes, it's thicker and covers more area on your brows. It picks up the powder and holds it for application and it's coarse bristles help brush your brows too. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
People ask me how I get my brows so defined.... This brush and medium brown POWDER is how!

These are the two items I would cry over if I forgot them while going on an overnight trip 😆
Desiree g.
I'm obsessed with this brow brush! It works great! Fills in Brows beautifully, cleans up great and is a good size that will fit in most of not all make up bags! Personally think every woman should own this brish!
Mariam S.
I'm looking for a high quality eyebrow brush, is this will be the perfect option?
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
Is this brush tight or does it feel more fluffy? For brow powders I like a brush to give me good lines and it's hard to find brushes to do that.
Lauren A.
How does this brush compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brown brushes? What brow products do you use with this brush?