BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

See luminous, supple skin in your future with our Brilliant Future® Age Defense & Renew Serum. A blend of manganese, vitamin C, chai hu extract, and youth peptide helps to fight early signs of aging and prevent later signs of aging. This nourishing formula supports skin's natural collagen and defends your complexion from damage and environmental stressors.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Mica, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Metaphosphate, Succinoglycan, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Oryzanol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Manganese Pca, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Brilliant Future® Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream for maximum skin defense and nourishment.

• Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?1 Answers
  • Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many...1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim P.
Norfolk, VA
Had the opportunity to but this at TJ maxx. It is a lightweight serum that really only requires a few drops. While I am not noticing any major differences on my face (I just completely changed my regiment), my neck looks so much more youthful. My skin is more uniform and I am having more tautness of my flabby turkey neck. This isn’t like a Botox injection, but I do notice that my skin is more elastic!
Giovana G.
Riverside, CA
It has helped brighten my skin. I like the pearly glow it gives you skin. I used it daily with Skinlongevity. I did use the entire bottle. I little hard to get all the product out towards the bottom. The dropper could go lower in the bottle. I would recommend for someone with slight pigmentation issues.
Tiffany C.
I haven’t seen a huge difference but it does make my skin softer and smoother after applying it ! I was lucky enough to get this at tjmaxx for a discounted price so that was nice ! Definitely worth trying out if you can get your hands on this product ! There’s nothing to lose :)
Brigid I.
Columbus
I got a free sample of this in a purchase from Ulta and even as someone in my twenties, I found it to be great. It smelled and felt wonderful, but it’s a bit pricey for me at a time when I don’t really need the anti-aging benefits. I can see revisiting it in a few years though!
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
This had been apart of my nightly routine for about 6 weeks now! I love everything about BareMinerals skin care line, because they understand those of us with sensitive skin! All their serums are so light and I have definitely seen, and felt, the difference of my skin since using this!
Carmen R.
5 stars!!!
This serum is PERFECT for all skin types. I have oily skin and it's helped with breakouts and oiliness. It also has cured my dehydrated skin! Obsessed. One of the best serums I have used so far. AND you ONLY need 2 drops for your face ... 😍
Katie V.
Waukee, IA
I don’t know why, but I am 19 and LOVE anti-aging strums. They just make my face feel like a baby’s face! This one is by FAR my absolute favorite! It’s light weight but yet very hydrating. I felt skin tighten and instantly brighten. It’s actually my mom’s but I borrow some from her and use it about once a week before bed and I wake up the next morning with my best skin day of the week! I know my mom feels the same way! I would highly recommend!
Michelle B.
Central, SC
There are not enough good things I could say about this serum! It feels luxurious, smells fantastic, absorbs quickly and does what it should. I would use this religiously day and night and my skin has never looked or felt better! The skin is left hydrated, plump, smoothes texture and reduces pore size all while protecting my skin against aging factors in the environment. Bare Minerals made a magical product with this new formula.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
In love with this formula. I had this put on when getting a little makeover at bare minerals and this made my skin so soft, moisturizer, and not oily. I have bad acne and this kept my skin matte but glowing the whole day ❤️
Sandra B.
Honaker
I absolutely love this serum. It does so well with my sensitive skin. It moisturizes my shin without making it oily. The dropper makes it hard to get all of the product out but that’s my I lay complaint.
Jamie-Lynn M.
Edmonton, AB
Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?
Breanna M.
Sulphur, OK
Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many wrinkles, but I'd like to prevent them. Could using it too early cause negative effects?
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?