BY BAREMINERALS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight lotion-serum with a slight iridescence formulated with manganese and vitamin C, plus chai hu extract. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…This formula works hard to help address the early signs of aging, renew skin's natural luminosity, and combat everyday stresses and environmental aggressors that can lead to the early signs of aging. The powerful formula works in three ways to help defend your skin's healthy-looking radiance. First, chai hu extract and a powerful peptide target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles before they become evident. Second vitamin C brightens, smooths, and evens the look of skintone, and olive leaf extract enhances vibrancy to create a renewed, radiant, refreshed, and healthy-looking complexion. Finally, the antioxidant mineral manganese combats environmental stressors and dryness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

• Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?1 Answers
  • Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many...1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Giovana G.
Riverside
It has helped brighten my skin. I like the pearly glow it gives you skin. I used it daily with Skinlongevity. I did use the entire bottle. I little hard to get all the product out towards the bottom. The dropper could go lower in the bottle. I would recommend for someone with slight pigmentation issues.
Brigid I.
Columbus
I got a free sample of this in a purchase from Ulta and even as someone in my twenties, I found it to be great. It smelled and felt wonderful, but it’s a bit pricey for me at a time when I don’t really need the anti-aging benefits. I can see revisiting it in a few years though!
Sandra B.
Honaker
I absolutely love this serum. It does so well with my sensitive skin. It moisturizes my shin without making it oily. The dropper makes it hard to get all of the product out but that’s my I lay complaint.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
This serum not only feels amazing, but instantly give a your skin a soft glow. It has essential minerals and botanicals to help prevent the first signs of aging. Great as a preventative product
Kadee B.
I absolutely love this serum. It’s smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without any greasy residue. It comes in a glass bottle and has a drop applicator. I love putting it on before any makeup and right before bed. I would 100% recommend trying it out.
Johana R.
Nashua
I started using the Age-Defense line from Bare Minerals not too long ago. I like how it leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth and moisturized, and I don’t feel the need to hide my skin behind pound of makeup anymore. My skin is looking more even, and my boyfriend has also commented at how youthful I’m looking.
Teonsha T.
I recently started using this serum and so far so good. It's very gentle on the skin and it's lightweight. I like how it seems to brighten up my under eyes and it's oil free. I would definitely recommend
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I've bought two bottles of this so far. I find it very effective. I find most effective around the eyes. It's very gentle and goes on soft and smooth. It's not greasy feeling like a lot of these are. I love it.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Love this product but I need to give a few weeks before I start noticing any difference in my skin. I like that the serum is a pink tint to brighten the skin.
Hillary H.
I’ve only been using this product for a month but I love the results. Sometimes this serum makes me so confident in my skin I don’t even use foundation.
Jamie-Lynn M.
Edmonton, AB
Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?
Breanna M.
Sulphur, OK
Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many wrinkles, but I'd like to prevent them. Could using it too early cause negative effects?
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?