BY BAREMINERALS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight lotion-serum with a slight iridescence formulated with manganese and vitamin C, plus chai hu extract. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…This formula works hard to help address the early signs of aging, renew skin's natural luminosity, and combat everyday stresses and environmental aggressors that can lead to the early signs of aging. The powerful formula works in three ways to help defend your skin's healthy-looking radiance. First, chai hu extract and a powerful peptide target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles before they become evident. Second vitamin C brightens, smooths, and evens the look of skintone, and olive leaf extract enhances vibrancy to create a renewed, radiant, refreshed, and healthy-looking complexion. Finally, the antioxidant mineral manganese combats environmental stressors and dryness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

• Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?1 Answers
  • Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many...1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aylin S.
irvine
best set ever, I love this product, it's perfect for all ages. ! It was way better than my expectation for the color and texture. It is very natural, and exactly th color I was looking for.its perfect for day and night! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
April S.
Lucasville
I've bought two bottles of this so far. I find it very effective. I find most effective around the eyes. It's very gentle and goes on soft and smooth. It's not greasy feeling like a lot of these are. I love it.
Teonsha T.
I recently started using this serum and so far so good. It's very gentle on the skin and it's lightweight. I like how it seems to brighten up my under eyes and it's oil free. I would definitely recommend
Chelsea W.
Washington
I use this all over my face and neck twice a day everyday, this stops wrinkles before you even have them. Best for younger skin.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This is an okay serum... the price is not too high, but it did break my skin out, despite all of the skin loving ingredients.
Kayla J.
Greensburg
This has great coverage and works really well whether my skin is dry or oily and is a good value
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
Bought this gift for my mom and she loved it. It made her skin appear healthier and soft.
Thialle Diane S.
Rua Angelica, mataraca
É maravilhoso, minha mãe usou e realmente faz muito efeito. É bom demais da conta. A ação é boa e rápida. Você logo sente o efeito.
Carolina P.
Barranquilla
Im starting to give extracare to my sking and this brand is very nice expensive but fine to your skin
Jamie-Lynn M.
EDMONTON, AB
Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?
Breanna M.
Sulphur, OK
Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many wrinkles, but I'd like to prevent them. Could using it too early cause negative effects?
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?