bareMinerals Brilliant Future® Age Defense & Renew Serum uploaded by Carmen R.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

See luminous, supple skin in your future with our Brilliant Future® Age Defense & Renew Serum. A blend of manganese, vitamin C, chai hu extract, and youth peptide helps to fight early signs of aging and prevent later signs of aging. This nourishing formula supports skin's natural collagen and defends your complexion from damage and environmental stressors.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Mica, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Metaphosphate, Succinoglycan, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Oryzanol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Manganese Pca, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Brilliant Future® Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream for maximum skin defense and nourishment.

• Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the ...1 Answers
  • Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't h...1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?1 Answers
Kim P.
Norfolk, VA
Had the opportunity to but this at TJ maxx. It is a lightweight serum that really only requires a few drops. While I am not noticing any major differences on my face (I just completely changed my regiment), my neck looks so much more youthful. My skin is more uniform and I am having more tautness of my flabby turkey neck. This isn’t like a Botox injection, but I do notice that my skin is more elastic!
Brigid I.
Columbus
I got a free sample of this in a purchase from Ulta and even as someone in my twenties, I found it to be great. It smelled and felt wonderful, but it’s a bit pricey for me at a time when I don’t really need the anti-aging benefits. I can see revisiting it in a few years though!
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
This had been apart of my nightly routine for about 6 weeks now! I love everything about BareMinerals skin care line, because they understand those of us with sensitive skin! All their serums are so light and I have definitely seen, and felt, the difference of my skin since using this!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
In love with this formula. I had this put on when getting a little makeover at bare minerals and this made my skin so soft, moisturizer, and not oily. I have bad acne and this kept my skin matte but glowing the whole day ❤️
Kelly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this for about a month. I haven’t noticed any differences to my skin. It applies nicely and initially makes skin feel soft. It also has a pleasant scent. Other than that I do. It see any benefits.
Linds O.
Louisville, KY
This product completely brightens my skin. I mix ut with moisturizers or apply it before I use a primer and it just gives my skin and makeup that glowy sheen without becoming oily throughout the day.
Carmen R.
5 stars!!!
This serum is PERFECT for all skin types. I have oily skin and it's helped with breakouts and oiliness. It also has cured my dehydrated skin! Obsessed. One of the best serums I have used so far. AND you ONLY need 2 drops for your face ... 😍
Johana R.
Nashua
I started using the Age-Defense line from Bare Minerals not too long ago. I like how it leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth and moisturized, and I don’t feel the need to hide my skin behind pound of makeup anymore. My skin is looking more even, and my boyfriend has also commented at how youthful I’m looking.
Kadee B.
I absolutely love this serum. It’s smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without any greasy residue. It comes in a glass bottle and has a drop applicator. I love putting it on before any makeup and right before bed. I would 100% recommend trying it out.
Miranda G.
This feels so good when I put it on. I was using it just at night but I decided to start using it during the day as well I don’t notice it disturbs my makeup when I wear it underneath. The dropper is great. I do wish the price was lower.
Jamie-Lynn M.
Edmonton, AB
Does this improve large pores and dark circles under the eyes?
Breanna M.
Sulphur, OK
Is there a suggested age to start this? My skin doesn't have many wrinkles, but I'd like to prevent them. Could using it too early cause negative effects?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have mixed skin. Would this work for me?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
Does this work on oily skin?

back