BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Every woman wants to shine! Body Glimmer combines Bare Escentuals signature bareMinerals powder foundation with just a touch of shimmery glimmer. So it helps even out skin tones while adding a subtle hint of sparkle. Wear day or night.

Ashley L.
Hudson
This is an OK product, I can’t comment on the price point because it was gifted to me. I would’ve rated it higher but a shimmer on my body isn’t my style, it is very easy to apply, it does have a long lasting effect and it does feel very light weight I would recommend this product.
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
It's been awhile since I use Bare Minerals it used to be my favorite high school because it was supposed to cover up acne and be smooth and I'd like it did what it said it did it smooth it was nice and it made you look really pretty I would love to try more of their product
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
This product is super intense and glittery. I’ve had mine for awhile and maybe used it a handful of times because I just can’t seem to figure out when this much glitter would be appropriate. But the color is SO beautiful. Maybe I just need to be a little more adventurous.
Rogena A.
Oh,I love this body glimmer,it is a must have now that I've tried it. I have to keep it in my makeup routine. Goes on effortless,it's airy,light weight. The color is great.
Melissa D.
Eugene, OR
Love love love this! It's easy to wear and it doesn't feel heavy. It's also not too noticeable so you don't feel like it is overbearing. Overall, I have been using it for the past five or so years! Definitely a repeated buy
Mayra S.
I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
This is awesome for going out or special events! Gives your skin a nice glimmer that is more natural and less glitter. Photographs well! Goes on very easy and doesn’t get onto fabric.
Remedii™ J.
Miami
I love this glimmer, it makes my body look amazing. The pros of using it is that it has an amazing shine and glimmer, the pros are that you don't want to waste it on your whites. i would buy this product again, and i also recommend that others use it as well.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
In the beginning I really loved this body glimmer but as time went on, I realized just how shimmery it was. Don't get me wrong, it's AMAZING for going out at night clubbing or something, but on a day to day, I'd say apply lightly.
Nicole B.
Leominster
Bare minerals last me forever and has light natural coverage. I never feel like I am wearing a lot of make up. I love this product it gives a nice glow.