bareMinerals Blush Promise .85 G

This creamy blush gives you a beautiful, healthy and radiant tone that looks natural, because it is. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and problem-prone skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Blush Promise .85 G!
Anaheim, CA
This blush is so pretty! I love the tint and the shimmer it gives me! I usually always use blush and this is one of my favorites and has lasted a long time! This blush is also light and I don’t break out from it! I recommend this blush!
Sunnyside, NY
blush goes SO well with my face. i would definitely recommend this too! it’s light but still looks like you have something on. it is easy to blend and i would not really ask for improvements. definitely would buy again :)
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this color, love bare minerals it gives you a natural sun-kissed look and I never have to worry about my skin being irritated or leaving it on overnight it can be buildable coverage has some shimmer to it I will buy it again
Bare minerals blush is ok but a little too pigmented and you have to do extra work to blend. I've definitely fell in love with other brands over this one.
Roanoke, VA
1,480 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush last forever and is so pretty and goes with just about any look. I think would show on just about any skin tone

Looking for your answer?