11 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #42 in Blush

Sorbet - ballet pink Creamy, 100% pure bareMinerals blushes give you a beautiful, healthy tone that looks natural, because it is.  Add a soft, radiant glow to your complexion with our silky cheek colors. Benefits: 100% pure bareMinerals Preservative-free Naturally good-for-you cheek color Gives a healthy, beautiful tone Provides pure pop of color Soft and creamy Buffs on like silk Can be layered over one another for unique looks Versatility allows you to wear them on cheeks, lips and eyes Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and problem-prone skin Works for all skin tones Blush, Sorbet see more...

• I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend this? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?1 Answers
  • How are these bare mineral blushes? I have used a couple of their p...1 Answers
bareMinerals Blush
  • "Like the fact that they are mineral blushes and glide on easy and the blush will last you a long time, as little goes a long away." in 13 reviews
  • "It lasts all day and you only have to use a small amount for the desired effect because a little goes a long way!" in 12 reviews
  • "I feel like it lasts a long time, and the color is wondeful and all natural!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am very happy with this product, and definitely recommend it for frequent blush users. " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect shades, long lasting, mineral makeup that doesn't break out on sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I think that this blush gives very good pigmentation and I love that mine is not sparkly ( I have color Beauty ). The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the fact that it's loose. I knew full well buying this product that it was a loose powder, but I thought that it wouldn't be such a big deal. And it's really not. It's just not great for fast or on the go makeup. Which is why I don't reach for it as often as I should (because it's gorgeous). If I could I could find a way to make it less messy, I would absolutely give this 5/5 I love the color, I love pretty much everything about it except the packaging. If loose powders don't bother you, I say absolutely go for it!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals has always been unique & innovative with their cosmetics and that is one thing i like about their brand. The other is how their products are made completely from minerals, so the makeup is actually good for your skin. These blushes have a really insane amount of pigmentation, sometimes too much, so a tiny bit goes a long way. They also glide on and melt into your skin flawlessly and effortlessly. There is a good shade selection too and colors to compliment any skin tone. They have a large selecgion of loose pigmented blushes but they do have a smaller variety of pressed ones too.
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI
I have dry skin and I avoid using powder, however I love this product because even with dry skin it works very well! I never have to reapply and the different choices of blush tones are great for different make up looks!! This product makes you look like you have a natural blush and has a small shimmer when in the sun. It applies nicely just make sure to apply evenly and slowly with this product because you can really tell when you overlap or have too much on. Overall, It's kinda pricey but whenever I can I wear this product. :) :)
tori h.
tori h.
Clovis, CA
i love these blushes, i myself own about 5 of these blushes. they are great for a light wash of color over your cheeks but are also very buildable. one thing that you may dislike is that with the older packaging the brand makes these blushed very hard to transport especially since they are a pigment and not pressed. but, beside the packaging these blushes are amazing and are incredibly long lasting. i would defined recommend this product to anyone starting out with makeup eon just someone looking for a great blush.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Randolph, MA
I absolutely love bare minerals powder foundation and all over color but the blush I just wasn't sold. I really wish I loved it because the price point is definitely a pro for this product but it just didn't have the finish I was hoping for and didn't go on as smoothly as the all over color. The loose powder blush made me feel like I didn't know how to apply makeup and got blush everywhere. I'll spend a bit more to stick with my favs Nars, tarte or smash box.
Claire L.
Claire L.
A solid choice if you're looking for a natural rosy cheek with a hint of shimmer! I tend towards pressed powder blushes but found that this formula from bareMinerals gives the ideal wash of color without too much mess. Ive bought again and again to keep in my vanity at home, since it isn't ideal for travel or tossing in your purse! Lots of color payoff and easily bendable.
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in, I believe,, papaya (some kind of fruit name. It is gorgeous! It is very flattering, no glitter, gives a beautiful "flushed" look. Extremely easy to apply. Not extremely pigmented, but in a good way, where you don't have to worry when applying because you can't overdo it. Can't say enough good things about this blush, would definitely re-buy and recommend!
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Bowling Green, OH
I love bare minerals so naturally I was attracted to their blush as well. It looks so smooth and natural on my cheeks and only takes a small amount of powder to show up. The only downside is that if my skin isn't completely moisturized, my cheeks will look dry and flakey. I always use primer underneath as well to smooth my skin out and reduce my pore size.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This blush is a good option and works well without a lot of different foundation formulas. While I love Bare Minerals, I am not a huge fan of everything needing to be in a loose powder - it can make such a huge mess. That being said, there are some very pretty colors and they apply nicely once you find a good technique for getting it out of the packaging.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Definitely my favorite blush! It has a great pigment but doesn't feel too heavy and blends nicely with my other make up. It also lasts all day and adds a great pop of color. Even thought the container looks small, a little really goes a long way-- one of these has lasted me almost a year and I use it at least 4 times a week! Will buy again for sure
Clauda P.
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Maddison S.
Maddison S.
Wilmington, NC
How vibrant is this stuff?
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering if this stays on all day